Dreaming your dreams ...

You have a lot dreams you want to accomplish but you're scared because you think you can't make it become reality. That is not true at all, when you put your mind, heart and positive energy you will be able to turn it or let's just say make part of your life. I was a person that didn't believe in "DREAMS". I didn't care what anyone told me or even cared when they tried on convincing me. I thought it was just dreaming your dreams... I thought of it as in you go to sleep at night dream while you sleep and when you wake up next morning you was a hit back to reality. I thought tat would never happen. Until then I started realizing that some dreams were becoming into reality without me expecting it. I had questions in life that was answered in my dreams and when I would ask that person they would give me the same answers without even telling them my dream.

But that's not my point... See how I just got you confused lol. My point when I say "dreaming your dreams" is that a lot of us has goals that we want to accomplish. Things we want to do but we won't don't it because we are scared so we just stay dreaming. How would you know if your idea or project will come successful if you don't take that risk. In life if you don't take risks, you won't go no where. You will stay in square #1 because you just want to keep on dreaming your dreams. Your scared to tell anyone about it because in your mind all you think about is "Oh they might not like it, they going to think I'm stupid, they not going to support me, or hey going to think that's a dumb idea". Like no, it's not like that. I mean like yea you will find people that won't support your idea. But guess what? You have more people than what you think that supports you. Talk it out with your family and close friends. They will help.

Quit dreaming your dreams and start living your dreams.