I'm An Ordinary Girl Who Met Cat Boy!

This story is just another story that came to my head!

-----------------------------------------------

I'm An Ordinary Girl Who Met Cat Boy!

Chapter oo1

"Wake up! Wake up! Storm! Time to get your lazy ass up!" Screamed the alarm clock. I slapped the alarm clock in the face. "I'm awake," I mumbled as I turned on my side facing away from that thing.

"Storm, mom said to wake up!" Max whined. "Gosh! Max do you have to be such a pain in the ass?" I asked him as I slightly opened my opens. My eyes started to burn from the sunlight.

"Who opened the damn curtains!?"

"I did! Now, remember how you volunteered to work for the pet daycare?" Max asked as he sat down on my bed. "No," I muttered. Of course I knew. I just didn't feel like going. I'm too tired.

"Well, anyways, you did," Max gave me that 'your-stupid-look.' Smartass fourteen year old! I rolled my eyes. I got off from my bed and made my way into the bathroom.

Before I shut the door, I gave Max my evil glare look. I took a shower and got ready. I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hey mom!" I said as I sat on the stool. She handed me my waffles.

"Good morning, Storm. I need you to do me a favor. Can you take Max with you?" She asked. "Mom! I have to take Max? Why!" I asked/whined. "Please! I have to meet my boss today! And afterwards, you and Max can look around the city since we moved here!" My mom said with a pleading look.

"Fine," I sighed. I had no intention of looking around the city but I wasn't going to tell my mom that. Max came down the stairs and ate his breakfast quickly. We made our way into the car and drove to wherever the daycare was at. I plugged my iPod and started playing my favorite songs.

We sang to all of them. Max and I have got closer to each other ever since my father died. We still have breakdowns at times. Especially my mom, I would hear her crying at night.

I looked for the address that I was supposed to go to. I found it and parked my car. Max and I got out and made our way inside. I love animals! That's why I volunteered and well, my mom made me too.

We walked up to the front desk. "Hello, welcome to Animal Haven, how may I help you?" A plump lady asked with a huge grin on her face. My brother twitched his lips into a smile.

He was probably scared how huge her smile was. "I'm Storm Keller and this is my brother Max. I volunteered to work and my brother wants to help too," I said giving a polite smile.

Deep inside me, I was rolling my eyes. Trust me, I'm not into the whole acting all goody-goody like. "Ah, yes! Hold on," she said as she looked through papers. "Here, put this on so the other workers will know your name," she handed us a sticker and a sharpie.

I wrote my name and so did Max. She told us each of our assignment and where each room was at. Max was to take the dogs on a walk and mine was to feed the cats. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of cat food.

I walked to the cat department and went to feed them. The cats were so adorable. I was more of a cat person than a dog person but I still love dogs too!

I walked out of the room and into the hallway but stopped when I noticed a room. It was more like a playroom for the cats or kittens. I was just peeking in until I saw someone in the very corner with a kitten in its hands.

I couldn't see the person's face at all. The hood was up and the person was turned sideways. It was leaning against the wall and looking down at the small, frail kitten. I think it was a guy because of the way of its body shape.

I opened the door and stood in the doorway. I cleared my throat but the person didn't look at me. "Hello?" I asked making sure if he could hear me. "Hi," he said quietly that it sent shivers down my spine.

I ignored the feeling and looked at him. "What's your name?" I asked. "Why would you want to know what my name is?" He asked. I was taken aback by his words and venom in his voice.

"Well sorry for asking. I was just curious," I shot back with the same venom in my voice. "Try not be so nosy next time," he said. What is up with this guy? He is such a jerk! I mean I was just asking. It doesn't hurt at all just to say what your name is, right?

I huffed and walked away. Well, he has a huge attitude problem. He probably has a huge ego too. I wonder what he would be like if he was a woman and it was /his/ time of the month. Probably worse!

◆◊◆

After our experience at the pet daycare, Max and I headed home. I told Max about my encounter with mystery boy. Max was laughing at me the whole entire time.

When we got home, my mom was gone. She wrote a note for us that was on the fridge saying that there is lunch on the stove. We ate and started getting our stuff ready for school tomorrow.

We just moved here. So we are entering school during the middle of 1st semester.

Time flew by so fast that it was almost time for dinner. My mom came back from her work and started cooking.

I was up in my room, laying on my bed, thinking about the mysterious boy. His voice just sends this weird feeling throughout my body. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

"Storm! Max! Dinner is ready!" My mother yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled back. I went downstairs and sat down on our new dining chairs. "So anything interesting happened at the daycare place?" My mom asked.

"Yup! Storm met some pretty interesting people who weren't interested in her," Max said while smirking. I glared at Max and kicked him in the shins. "Ow!" He yelped. "Is it a boy?" My mother asked me with interest in her eyes.

My mom didn't care if I dated someone. She actually wants me to date a boy. She's been trying to hook me up with her co-workers' sons. Of course I wouldn't let her do that. I broke up with my 6-month old boyfriend two weeks ago, who I caught cheating on me with my best friend. I was very upset and ever since then, I've been holding the pain inside of me.

My mom thinks I've been lonely ever since my father past away. But I think my mom was talking about herself too. Max and I are the reason why she is still living. If we weren't here, she would've of committed suicide from depression.

The reason why we moved to a new state was because my mom wanted to forget about my father since he died at our old hometown. She didn't want to remember anything about him that would pain her.

They had there first date where my mother worked as a chef. So she quit her job and looked for a different one. My mom was really good at cooking. She got several offers but would turn them down. But then after my father's death, she decided it's time to move on.

She accepted a job as a chef at a 4 star restaurant here, where we live now. I was excited about moving but my brother wasn't. I was excited because I wouldn't have to deal with my ex and ex-best friend.

I just hope nothing bad will happen in my life anymore.

----

Like?

Comment and Vote if you do like it!

✪Sam✪