Chapter 2

"What happened to your hair?" Damon asked after a few more seconds of staring at me.

My smile turned off and i hit Damon on the head before getting up, "First, its Amy, not Ami" i said, knowing he said it like that just to annoy me. "Second, brown got boring. So i decided to change it a little bit."

 Damon got up, "A little bit?", he said, raising an eyebrow and taking a strand of my hair. "It looks like you dipped your head in a bucket of blueberries,". I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to hug Stefan.

"Long time no see cousin," Stefan said, hugging me back with the smile on his face again. "Too long," i said with a wide grin. Damon was looking at me expectantly. "What?", i asked.

"Don't I get a hug?", he asked. 

"Nope", i said.

"And why is that?"

"You almost took a bite outta me," i said casually.

"I wouldn't have done that if you hadn't attacked me"

"Touché" I admitted.

"Well?..." he pouted, opening his arms.

"Well, since you're practically begging..." i said with a shrug, opening my arms and going to give him a hug.

"I knew you couldn't resist," he said, whilst hugging me with a smirk on his face.

I pulled back and gave him an 'i cant believe you' look'. "You're really full of yourself, you know that?", i laughed.

He just shrugged, smirking proudly.

"So what brings you here?", asked Stefan.

"What? A girl can't visit her 2 favorite cousins?", i asked in return.

"We're your only cousins", Damon stated.

"Which means i have more love just for the two of you" i said, smilling widely and patting both of them on the back.

"Amy..." Stefan said, noticing i was avoiding the earlier question.

"What?", i asked innocently.

"You know what", he said.

"I do?", i said, playing dumb.

He looked at me with his serious vampire expression. Woopsies...

"Fine! Just take that look off your face...", i said.

"Better get used to it, he's been like this for a while", Damon said matter-of-factly.

"Thanks to you.", Stephan said to him.

"You're welcome", he said back. 

Stefan sighed, then turned to look at me, "So...?"

"Oh right. Well since mom has some business to deal with, going here and there all the time, she can't afford to bring me everywhere with her any more. So she sent me here to stay with you guys for a while. Since you're practically the only familly i got left.", i finished with a shrug.

"Huh", Stefan said.

"And you couldn't let us know you were on your way?", Damon asked.

"I wanted to surprise you guys," i smiled sweetly.

"Well hiding my Bourbon was certainly a surprise," Damon said with an annoyed tone. He paused and stared at me, "Where is my Bourbon?".

Ah crap...

"Um... it, uh... kinda fell...and broke... when i lunged at you?", i said, fiddling my fingers uncomfortably.

Damon crossed his arms. "Broke?", he asked, taking a step towards me, scowling and looking as if he wanted to strangle me.