7: Whispers

"Why were you ever emo, Brooklynn??" asked Amy, politely

"Its who I am...Its me....I couldnt ever stay like this, happy, nice...Normal..." I replied, "i'm going back later tonight. I cant stay like this."

"Brooklynn, I have to speak to you..." said "dad", "in private."

Amy nodded quickly, grabbed another set of sheets and scurried upstairs.

"I'm just going to cut straight to the chaste, Have you been hearing strange, whispers in your head?" he said.

"Actually, I have. Whenever I try to make a decision. Also I can hear what you're thinking, anyone's thinking." I replied, standing up from my chair.

"Well, I know you can read minds--so can I...and if you have any questions...ask me..." he said,

"You act like its fine! I hate it!! Get it away from me!" I said, "also, if you really wanna read my mind right now-get a load of this."

(I hate my dad, and my life.), I thought, storming off-upstairs to my suite.

"Brooklynn!!" he called after me.

But I was already in the elevator.

I punched in my floor number and waited patiently to get to my suite. When the doors opened I immediately ran to my bathroom and grabbed my black hair dye.

"Going back to the old me." I declared, loudly.

**LATER**

"Black hair, normal clothes, now all I need is my make-up." I said, softly.

I put in my colored contacts, applied foundation and dark eyeshadow and winged it out, dramatically. I added a heavy amount of eyeliner and mascara and I felt normal again.

"Miss Brooklynn...Jasper would like you to attend dinner with him tonight." said Amy.

I wanted to go, but I wanted to know if I had feelings for Cole. But if I went out with Cole I'd crush Amy to bits....Oh, sweet niblets. (lol)

"Miss Brooklynn?" said Amy

"Huh wha?? Sorry...Daydreaming again!" I tried to laugh it off, awkwardly.

"Jasper would like for you to attend dinner with him tonight." she repeated.

"Um...Should I go, Amy?" I asked

"Well, do you have feelings for him?" she said

"Well...I don't know..I think I like someone else, I...I just dont know...." I said, sadly.

"I think you should tell him that you would like to reschedule until you figure yourself out...your feelings." said Amy.

"Yeahh..I'll do that.." I said.

"So...Do you still like Cole?" I asked casually.

"Well...I have slight feelings for him...Not as much though. I like Zach...Do you know him??" said Amy

"Yeah...He asked me out...Awhile ago....thats when the fight happened."

I heard the doorbell and ran downstairs to see who it was.

"Dad" opened the door and it was my teacher, Mr. Smithens.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"Hello, Brooklynn...and your father? i'm assuming??" he said smiling, "Dan Smithens, nice to meet you. I'm here for your extra tutoring, Brooklynn. So, maybe we should go to your room and begin the lesson?" he said

"Uhh....I'm good..." I replied, walking off.

He followed me.

"I know, you dont wanna do this...But-it'll help your grades!" he smiled.

We entered my room and I began listening to his thoughts.

(Hmm...Nice room, oooh...California King sized bed?? Greattttt....)

I shuddered and said "Okay....Get started..." I said, sitting on the floor.

"Oh...You'd like to sit on the floor?" he said, "oh...okay.. Um...I think the bed would be more comfortable...."

"hell no." i said.

This is going to be horrible.