I never wanted someone as bad as i did you (Vampire Story) *1*

****so im watching twilight for the fifth time today lol im a fan whats there to say anyways here is my vampire story so its the beginning and tell me if u like it 4 votes to continue okay??*****

"i telling you Jade Zack and his friends are going to be there. My mom said he was coming back from reform school early.", I said.

"then come crash at my place.", Jade said.

"hell no, im not leaving them to ramsack my room! Plus mom said I better be here.", I said,

"that sucks. Well hey my moms calling me call you later?", jade said.

"yeah call me.", I said.

I hung up and flopped back on my bed. Why did she let him come home, like shit couldn't be worse. My other brother Zack was sent to reform two years ago, it was because he couldn't stop acting out. My said earlier this week he was coming home and his friends were too. So now I have to deal with delinquents. I was enjoying the quietness of my room until I heard my mom scream. I quickly jumped up and ran to the stairs flying down them, causing me to crash into something hard and tumble. As I landed I quickly got up and expected my mom to be hurt but she wasn't, she was holding onto my brother. I looked from her to the side at the person I hit. Im guessing this is the friend. Wow I could stand this friend he was hot! He had curly brown hair that sort of fell into his face. He had the most beautiful eyes I ever seen they were dark black with a hit of blue which made them look like midnight blue.

"MJ this is Zacks friend Jesse. This is MJ, Mary-Jane.", mom said.

"um, hi sorry I thought someone was hurting my mom." I said.

"Um MJ what the hell do you have on, wheres your clothes?" Zack said.

I looked down and noticed I only had on a large shirt and you could see my boy shorts clearly. Shit Jade had to call me right before I got in the shower. Her talking distracted me mid striping and caused me to go back in my room. I quickly turned and ran into my room closing and locking the door. I ran in my bathroom and stripped quickly jumping into the shower. I finished my shower and put on some pj pants and a tank top. I walked downstairs and saw my brother and Jesse watching tv. They heard me come down and turned to look at me.

"Finally found some clothes I see. Anyways mom had to go something bout emergency you know. So we were going to watch scary movies, you down?" Zack said.

"um okay, are we ordering food?" I said.

"if your hungry, I don't care." Zack said.

"not really, im good." I said.

I sat down at the end of the couch that Jesse was on. Zack decided to claim the lazy boy. About 10 minutes into the movie Jesse got up.

"I have to go, um ill be back." Jesse said.

"where you going man?" Zack said.

"to lay down, I don't feel well." Jesse said.

He went upstairs and finished watching the movie with Zack. Afterwards I was really tired so I went to bed. I got up to the sound of two guys yelling at each other. I looked out my window and saw Zack and Jesse in the rain throwing each other in the pool. They have got to be nuts. I went downstairs and grabbed a breakfast bar and sat on the couch. A little while later they came in soak and wet. Zack didn't care he just crashed on the sofa but Jesse had a look like something was wrong and quickly took off.

"your friend is weird." I said.

"hes not normally like that maybe he cant stand looking at your ugly ass."

"fuck him too then."

And this is how it was for a week. Whenever Jesse and I were in the same room together he would run off. So I stayed away from him.

****so if my story ends up a lil like twilight then my bad im really trying seeing as its my first time so bear with me lol******