merry Christmas my killer (Laughing Jack x Jeff The Killer)

Hey guys this is my first story i love both Jeff and laughing jack but my fave is .L.J so  I hope you like it and there will be others in working on i writing them down in a few  notebooks so i can remember them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Jeff p.o.v) i made  my way back from killing it was December so there where snow on the ground.I just killed like 5 family as i was walking into the slender forest l got to the slender-tree. there was a fresh body of a young girl i sigh and keep walking i heard someone behind me.i turn around to see no one but there was foot-prints that wasn't mine i turn back around i keep walking the foot-prints where in front of me running in my way.

i jump out of the way and landed in the snow HOW THE HELL IS THERE I yell as i throw a snowball at how ever was there. it hit someone and they stated to laugh i know who it was the only person who i have every loved besides my bother liu and my parents. i ran in to  there arms knocking both of us to the ground i miss you so much i said i miss you to Jeff said L.J. he lean up and kiss me on my lips i kiss back L.J, bit my lip asking for ententes i open my mouth and L.J. slid his snake like tounge in my mouth and were fighting for dominance i lit him win.

i felt his tounge wrap around mine i let out a moan i broke the kiss for air lets head back to the Manson before old man slender pop that anger vain in his neck. LJ said ok so we walk back to the Manson in 20 min when we walk in Masky ,Hoodie,Eyeless Jack and Ben was all playing call of duty.L.J. grab my hand and the next thing i know we where in his room it look like an old amusement park i loved it. i walked to L.J's bed and set down i was push back by  L.J.  and smash his lips against mine i back L.J. taste like candy,blood,and mint.

i conuldn't get neath of it i him lip and ran my tounge  along L.J'S lips i felt his hands tug at my blood shock hoodie.it came over my head and was thrown on the floor next was my shirt so i was bare chested i lean up to take off L.J'S shirt but it was already off. i counldn't stop staring at his body pale white skin his abs witch i don't real have. a blush spread across my have turning my cheeks a light pink the next thing i know sally was banging on the door but there wasn't one L.J HAVE YOU SEEN JEFF HE SAID HE WILL BE TODAY AND HE WILL HAVE A TEA PARTY WITH ME sally yell/said.L.J puff out of the room leaving my along after 5 mins L.J.

can back i told sally you was asleep  and she understood. Ok where where we i look at the clock it said 8:45 P.M. do you just want to get some sleep we been making out for 4 hours now. said L.J ok can you go and get my sleep mask i cant sleep with out it ok so L.J left again i look at my phone Christmas is only 10 days away cant wait. L.J return with my sleep mask i said and i sleep in my boxer i cant sleep in pants that much i was going to ask you the same thing Jeff L.J said.

pulling off his pants and calming in bed i did the same and and cuddle up next to L.J and put my sleep mask on. my fell asleep after i heard L.J's breath slow down darkness so take over as i fell alseep in L.J's arm(N/A hay ever one there may be some grammar mistakes i will try and fix them but i hope you like this for now I'll have the other story up this or next week but enjoy this for now L.J is laughing Jack and E.J is Eyeless Jack ok )