How do you find love with a life like this?!?!

CH.1

"Natalie!" is what I heard waking me from a dreamless sleep "Uhmm..what?!" I answered my mom while pulling my fluffy pillow over my head and pulling my covers around my aching body. "Get up we need to go shopping for your school clothes." My mom said as I heard my door opening slowly and her footsteps coming closer to my bed and then pulling the covers back a little so she could play with my hair like she did when I was little "Can Lori come?..." I asked her- Lori is short for Loribeth who is my best friend since I was in 8th grade-"Yes I'll call her mom while you get ready..okay?"

I pulled the pillow of my head and turned to smile at my mom "Thanks mom I love you!" I said to her and she mirrored my wide grin. My mom looks some what like me she has dark brown curly hair that's up to her shoulders and I have dark brown straight (it's from my dad's side) hair that comes to the middle of my back and she has dark chocolate brown eyes that compliment their almond shape. "While you get dressed I'm going to fix up some breakfast and call Lillian and ask her if her and Lori can go with us to the mall. Alrighty then?" she asked "Yes mom. Oh, and I want eggs with waffles pretty please?" I said while putting on my best puppy dog face which made us both crack up uncontrollably "Yes my darling!" she finally said "Now get your rump out of bed and get ready!"

I smiled and kicked back my covers and stretched while she walked out of my room and closed the door behind her. I heard her take 2 and a half steps before cracking open my door and said "Let me know which stores you and Lori want to go to get your clothes at 'kay?" "ok." I answered her and she closed my door and walked down the stairs. I waited until I heard the sounds of pot's and pans starting to be moved around to get out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and head into the bathroom and turned the shower on. As I waited for it to heat up, I turned on my i-pod and played Run This Show by Kat Deluna.

When we got to the mall me and my mom met up with Lori and her mom Lillian. "Hey guys!" I said giving them hugs and kisses and then we decided to go to forever21. When we walked into the store I saw the most gorgeous guy in the men's section. He had dark brown hair that came to the nap of his neck, had the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen, he had perfect lips that were a natural pink color. Right when I was going to look away he look up and looked right at me and saw I was looking at him. "Hey Natt you coming?" Lori was the one who brought me back to earth and then we went immediately for the accessories counter. Where we found awesome hair accessories and I looked up to see where the most beautiful guy I had the pleasure of laying my eyes on had went. I found him looking at me and I looked down so he wouldn't see me blush. I started looking at the jewelry again, I picked up a cute silver ring and shouted to get Lori's attention on the other side because the store was swarming with people and a woman carrying her little baby boy that was crying was passing by Lori and she couldn't hear me calling her. So I decided to go up to her and show her what I found. " Hey look what I found!" I showed her the silver ring that wrapped around with tiny rhinestones and she started to laugh "What is it?" I asked her curiously. Then she lifted her hand and she had the same ring in her hand "I was going to show you it but you wouldn't look over here before!" she told me "Wow sorry." I said with a tiny giggle "It's because I saw this amazingly beautiful guy when we came in. He saw me looking at him then when I was looking at the jewelry over there I was looking for him. When I found him he was looking at me!!!" I said to her "OMG!!! Where is he?!?!?" she asked me "Don't make your panties get all up in a twist!" I said laughing "he was in the men's section. He has the navy blue v-neck shirt and dark blue skinny jeans that compliment his big ass!" It came out in a rush "I'm going to go back over there." I said to her I turned around and walked right into something rock hard "Woah!" I heard a voice purr as I went hurdling backwards and his muscular arms wrapped around my waist that sent a tingling sensation down my body. I took in a deep breath and he smelled like the cologne cool water for men which I might say is amazing. I looked into his eyes and I knew this was the guy I saw when I walked in the store "I..i..uhh.." I stammered "Hi." The word finally came out but only in a whisper he shifted so we weren't half bending anymore "Hi" he said "I'm Adam!" he said with a breath taking smile "I'm Natalie!" I said with a smile plastered on my face I hope he doesn't think I'm a dork!

I hope you guys like it so far tell me what you guys think! ^__^