Chapter Four

When I turned around I could still see pitch blackness. But right in front of my face I could see bright blue eyes that reminded me of  Randi's. Whoever.. or whatever it was, grabbed my hand and was leading me somewhere. I was frightened and for some reason I couldn't breathe. It felt as if something was pushing onto my lungs. I tried to scream, but my lungs had no air so nothing came out. I didn't know what to do so I just let whatever it was lead me to wherever it was taking me.

We turned into a forest and I looked up and saw the full moon again. When I looked down it was pitch black again and I felt its hand let go of mine. Now I was even more scared. Where did it go? What was it going to do?

I walked past some trees I could hardly see because of the darkness. When I walked past the trewes, it got bright and I could see a lake with a beautiful waterfall. I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I couldn't help myself, but jump in. The water felt so fresh on my skin. When I came to the surface I opened my eyes and flipped my hair out of my face and looked around. The air around me felt heavy, as if someone was watching me, but I didn't see anyone.. or anything.

I swam toward land and walked out of the lake. Now that I think about it, I think going swimming was a bad idea because when I got out I was freezing. I looked around to try and find something to dry off with, but obviously I couldn't find anything in the woods. So I sat on a big rock next to the waterfall with my legs up next to my chest and my arms rubbing my legs, trying to make some warmth. I closed my eyes and felt something around my waist. Something was holding me, but who or what was it. I opened my eyes and turned my head to try and see who or what was there ...

I woke up.

Why do I keep having dreams like this? I want to know who or what is always in my dreams. And whatever it is seems to be getting closer. Are my dreams trying to tell me something, or are they just nonsense like most dreams? I was so confused..

"Giselle!" I heard my dad yell up the stairs, "Someones on the phone asking for you!" He continued to yell up at me.

"Coming!" I got up out of my bed and walked down the stairs. "Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey Giselle. It's Randi", I heard a nervous voice say. I smiled hearing that it was Randi.

"Hey what's up?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I can't hang out today 'cause umm.." he paused, "..I forgot I promised my little sister I'd take her shopping." He said insecurely.

"Oh okay. That's fine." I replied.

"Okay. See you at school on Monday?"

"Of course." I said as in like 'Duhh'.

"Gosh, don't have to be so rude!" He laughed. I giggled, and we said our good-byes and hung up.

I looked at the clock and it was already one! I must have been sleeping for along time then, I\'m surprised my dad didn't wake me up.

"Who was that? Your boyfriend??" My dad said laughing under his breath.

"Oh god dad." I laughed along. "He's not my boyfriend." But we did kiss lastnight, I thought to myself.

"Well are you guys going to hang out again tonight or something cause I wanted to take you out to dinner?" My dad asked me with a smile. "But if your gonna go out to dinner with your 'boyfriend' I understand". He laughed even harder.

"Wow." I laughed. "You know your such a pain in my butt? And no we're not hanging out tonight, and I'd love to go out to dinner with you."