Marks

Sam's P.O.V

My room was a mess.

My leopard and I lost control. Our future mate was taken by that wolf. She put up such a fight. But was unsuccessful. I had to watch the security video of her being taken.

Don't worry love. I'll get you back.

I ran outside. Ignoring my parents calling for me. I transformed into my leopard and instantly smelt Mal 's fear.

I followed it to a cabin. I saw Jake pull a body out of his car.

MALLORY!

'Our mate is in another man's arms. Unconscious. We must help her!' My beast growled. I agreed.

I was about to attack when I saw Mallory's bound legs fly and hit Jake in the face and once out of his arms she tried to hop away.

My leopard and I grinned at that.

That's my girl.

Soon Jake grabbed her.

I attacked him.

"SAM!" She shouted.

*Jake's P.O.V*

The leopard attacked. Luckily I moved My Mate just in time so she wouldn't get hurt.

"SAM!" She shouted. I growled. She's worried about him more then me!!!???

I punched him off me. She screamed again.

She tackled me off him. We struggled a bit. And then she gave up and went to the leopard. She hugged him and started to muttered to him.

I felt jealousy bubble in me.

*Mallory's P.O.V*

"Sam. I love you. Thank you for finding me. I want you and not him. Please let's get out here." I whispered to his leopard. Calming him and his beast as well.

I stroked him. Making him purr. All leopards loved to be stroked.

"Jake. Let us go." I said.

He laughed.

"He can leave. But you can't. I will mark you as my mate." Sam growled.

Soon I felt the two shifters look at each other. Then I felt myself being picked up. I blushed when I saw it was a naked Sam carrying me.

I saw Jake leading him to a room. I held onto Sam. Worried about what's going to happen.

Soon I was laid down on a soft bed.

Then I felt two hot breaths on my neck.

I could feel my leopard purr in delight, and summit to the two breaths.

I felt two pairs of hands on me. I loved it.

Then I felt two sets of fangs brush against my neck. Then I gasped at the pain of the two fangs enter my neck.

Soon the pain changed into intense pleasure. I moaned in pleasure an arched my back.

Soon they pulled away.

"Your mine now mate. Since we couldn't agree on anything so you'll belong to the both of us." I heard.

My eyes was getting heavy. I felt Sam's soft lips on my forehead. Then it went dark as I let sleep take over.

I will not update anymore untill I get comments k? Thank u for all ur support