Chapter 3

Death's POV (Rinn)

               I tap my sythe on the ground. I was bored out of my mind. Our sensei was taking forever to get here. Everyone else had already left.

     Naruto growled angry starring what I just thought. He then chuckles and places a dirty eraser at the top of the door. I laugh "Naruto! What do you think your doing?!" Sakura asks him rudely.  I glare at her "What does it look like Pink-Fangirl? Hes playing a prank on a joinnin to test there skills of observation and reaction!" I Yell at her.

     Naruto hits my head at my rudeness "Naruto-kun.." I rubbed my head. Assume scoffs "Tch, A elite ninja wont fall for that" Sasuke says and I roll my eyes. Sakura agrees "Fine. If you won't think that will work I can always just tear him into shreds for being late with my death sythe" I tell them and they sweatdrops.

      As if on cue Kakashi-baka walks in. The eraser hits his head like a brick. I laugh quietly. He stares at us "My first throughs of you? Your a bunch of idiots" We all sea panned and I raise my sythe "My first impression of you? You're a good for nothing dead beat loser who cant arrive on time for anything" I tell him copying his meanness.

***On the Roof***

Kaka-baka told us to tell him about us. Like our like and dislikes hopes and dream... things like that...

When we asked him all he told us was his name...

Baja

I then made fun of Pink-Fangirl and Sasuke-duckbutt.

"Me? Well My name is Rinn I am the goddess of death. I like murder and destruction. I dislike life and that asshole over there.. I have hobbies like reaping souls and cracking jokes... and I don't really have a dream for the future...."

They all just stated at me moving away... even Naruto..

But oh well!