chapter - 3

thinking about her more and more increased love on her. Every morning and night first thinking is about her.

But then my 11th complete. In 12th we were using mobiles secretly I came to know that every day at night is online on Facebook when I get time I used to open and try talk to her.

Once i told her to will u please call me and say best of luck in phone call she said I am not your girlfriend to say you. that time I felt like heart broke. Then after a few days later at time of my exam I received a message for her saying (best of luck) I was so happy. I completed my exams well. Few days later she said I have boyfriend I got heart broke little more. But not lost hope my friends said its better for you to say fast to her what you want to say her.

But I can't. I thought to take help of her sister I said her all that but she said I don't want my sister to be in relationship she got her studies. Then whenever I get time I used to open the photos in mobile ad just keep on seeing it and almost my 12th was going to finish.

One day I got time I was all alone in room I just felt to see her photo I just opened it kept looking at it with hearing songs. I was looking In her eyes her eyes that convinced me to say and I said her my feelings but she didn't replied for 4 months I was just hoping for good reply at last she replied ( leave me alone ) that's it. I cried whole night but I couldn't stop myself I didn't wanted but I said to unfriend or block me but she replied I can't you are one of my best friend can we be friends like before I was happy again reading that message.

I thought myself that everyone has their own choice to love. It would be better to just love her and for her just a friend as she want

My friends said she is not good for you don't worry in future you will meet more beautiful girls that her. But I was not convinced as there is one life there should be one love

Suddenly one night she gave her number and told to call her I was so happy and I call her but she asked for help that her boyfriend is not taking to her she gave his number and I didn't think of anything why she said I was just in tension that is she is struck in any problem because she was talking to me in a hurry. I called him he didn't attend call I tried many time and picked up I said to call her but he said are you (Raja SHEKAR) I said no but he didn't believe and gave me warning stay away from her. I felt angry I thought to give him a warning by my side also but I remembered that he is her boyfriend so it would not be good I remained calm after that I called her again she said sorry I felt good then I talk I asked his name she said another name then I came to know that her boyfriend has changed but I didn't ask the reason. I lost hope on her I thought I would find someone who understand and love who I was, no matter how strange or complicated I was. But still I can't forget her because i thought that I had found someone that I could love without being afraid to love in her at other side

I enjoyed high school not only for my friends, but also because I learned many things there and the teachers were very good people. My experiences in high school are memorable moments for me. I made trips to parks, beaches, and important places. My friends and I enjoyed those moments because we told jokes, played football, told stories, and went to parties at my friends' houses. I won't forget these moments. When I remember those moments with her, I want to come back to the past to live the moments again with her. My friends and I were sad when the school year finished, because some of us were going to different universities. On the other hand, we were happy for our progress and our new, important steps in our lives.

Then I was in thinking were to join I was interested to do film making then at first I thought to join in Hyderabad but when I saw that she was studding in madras Christian college in Chennai I then decided to join in Chennai and searched a institute and joined in direction and editing department in Chennai film industrial institute. I was so excited! In fact, I was able to see her every day and it is a great idea to come here to know about different movies. That is where I want to study to be a director because one I asked her aim she replied that she wanted to sing a song in my future film. and I was so excited for the many opportunities I had there and I will have. I will work hard to be better person for her. In other words, I will be happy every day in my life if she is with me every single movement.