Chapter one: First Beach.

NOTE please read the summary before reading otherwise you'll not understand.

I do not own these characters except Cecile, all others are Stephenie Meyers

hey people, this is just an idea i had once for another fanfiction and i hope you like it and comment on it as much as on a secret of the past. Thanxx allready.

FantasyGirl21

Chapter one: First Beach.

‘Did you ever saw that. You know, a girl with so much mascara? I would laugh if you were making a joke.’, Claire said to me with huge eyes. ‘There are lots of them in New York, but I think they’re just jealous on the eyes of you guys. You have such beautiful hair and dark eyes. I wish I had them as well.’, I said, pointing at my dark blonde hair, that had all kind of waves in it.

‘Yeah, blonde hair, blue eyes girl is jealous of us?’, Kim said. ‘Cill, tell me you’re joking.’ ‘I am not, You have it all, see Sam and Emily, their marriage is just so perfect because of their imprint. And you have Quil and Jared. And I don’t want to end up like Leah, I feel so sorry for her.’ ‘What you’re doubting Jake’s feelings for you? Are you crazy or so, if I didn’t knew you and Jake, I would say that you are imprinted.’, Rachel replied.

‘I know my brother and he is so in love with you, if I didn’t had Paul, I would immediately fly back to my house in Washington, so irritating it would be.’, she continued. I smiled, me and Rachel could just go on so well together. Me, Rach, Kim and Claire were sitting on First Beach and we just had ben surfing. Our wolves were patrolling and we were planning to go shopping in Seattle. Emily gave us some muffins and a full basket of sandwiches. She was just so sweet.

I knew Rach was right, Jake would never leave me on purpose. But Sam didn’t leave Leah on purpose either. The others were so sweet, but they knew for 100% that their imprints would never divorce them, dump them or the worst: imprint on another girl. I would never be sure of the last, and there was always some fear to lose Jake to someone else.

Jake and I talked about this once. I asked him how it came that he didn’t imprint on me. How it was for him to know that there is some girl in this world destined  to be with him, better than me. I still remember him looking surprised by my question. He embraced me with his strong arms and whispered in my ear:

‘Cill, I do not want to think about that while you are in my arms now. You are my love and I will not break your heart, ever, I promise. I love you Cecile Reyers.’. Then he kissed my forehead, my jaw and finally my lips. His warmth reached my body and I  kissed him back passionately. I would never doubt his words again.

‘Cill, are you still there?’, Rach yelled at me. ‘What?’, I asked, while the kissing scene with Jake was still playing in my mind. ‘Thank god guys, Cecile is alive, we should go to Seattle remember.’, Claire said. ‘Yeah right, come on, let’s go!’, I said, standing up from the beach.

We took my car to Seattle. When I wanted to park at a parking spot, a silver Volvo just slipped in before me. Alright, that guy way going to apologise, that was just rude. A guy with bronze hair and a woman with brown hair stepped out of the car. They were pale skinned and very pretty, when you had heard the legends it was pretty clear what they were: vampires.

Why would they be here? Vampires didn’t seem the kind of persons to just go shopping in Seattle. I wondered if the Pack knew. The driver didn’t  said anything that even looked like and apologise, so I pressed the claxon. He turned around slowly and he faced me.

‘Excuse me, did I take your place?’, I sighed. For a leech, he was not very smart. ‘Are you blind or so. Of course you took my place. Idiot!’. ‘Cill!’, Rach said laying my hand or my shoulder and I heard Kim and Claire stiffen as well in the back. ‘What Rach, just because he is a leech that doesn’t make him sacred you know.’. The woman stiffened. ‘Edward, we need to talk to Carlisle. How could they know?’

 ‘Bella, love they’re just some girls from La Push reservation. It is alright.’. What!!! How could he know? I quickly turned around and drove back to home. ‘Cill, what are you doing? We can’t let some bloodsuckers ruin our day.’, Kim said.

‘No we can’t, but the pack needs to know when there are vamps around.  And I doubt that they already know.’. Then I accelerated and in my mirrors I saw the bloodsuckers watching us go.