Prologue

DISCLAIMER: I don't own dan & phil. If I did, gods forbid to tell.

---

In a world, where humans are partnered with specific angels, knowing your partner only when you get a matching birthmark on the same place. By angels, I mean not literally angels, they're just humans with supernatural ability who can reach a million of possibilities.

Angels fight for the safety and well being of their limiter (human partner for short) and in return, the limiter helps raise an angel's strength and ranking. Rankings help determine the type of level of missions you get, the higher the type... the higher the reward money.

Most regard, an angel as a soulmate of his/her human (vice versa) it maybe in a romantic or friendly way. Your partner was said to be the only one you can turn to when things get rough emotionally or physically.

Unfortunately for some, if either of the two's birthmark turns black it means their partner is either dead or in a sick condition. And this also means, that the one left alive will stay at the bottom of the rankings.

Meet Daniel James Howell, an angel whose birthmark turned black when he was just a child. Though he maybe partnerless, he's still stronger than average pairings.

He's too good to pass for, so they called him, "a temporary angel". An angel who helps limiters, who haven't find their partners, in jobs. Well, until his clients find their angels.

Meet Philip Michael Lester, a lonely 19-year old human who still hasn't found his angel. Living the pleasurable life any teen would love to experience...

Rich, yes. Classy, yes. Most of the time treated as royalty, yes. A physically blessed family, yes.

If you look at it, its such a great blessing. But for Phil... its not. Why? Well...

Strict, yes. Barely talking, yes. Always have to look and be perfect, yes. Always eating alone, yes.

So Phil had enough of the pain thus running away and finally, settled into a comfy apartment. Everyday, he tries to look for his partner, hoping they'll finally meet and he'll finally get a friend. However, its quite hard finding time to search while working to survive life especially, if the job has such low salary.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But what if due to a call, these two lonely beings meet? Will the pain fade away?

--

A/N:

Ugh, was it too cheesy? Was it nice? OMG IDK. But hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for chapter one. ;)