chapter 3

Blake pov.

seriously!!!!!! one way to make any song get into my hate list was to set it as the damn alarm tone.

I had a very busy night the previous night......if you know what I mean.

after Candice left around 5 I slept hardly for 3 hours till the alarm thought it would be sweet to wake me up.

I got up n took a long shower n put on a pair of jeans and a black shirt which showed my 6 pack... u might think I m just boasting but hey!! I work out almost every day.

I went downstairs and quickly ate a bowl full of cereals n went to the garage n sat in my black Porsche and went to Lucas aka Luke s place.

Luke is my friend from birth. we know each other from our diaper age.

if u see him right now you would think that he was starved for about a week. and for people who think that us vampires don't need to sleep or can't eat anything other than drink blood.......it's all bull shit!!!!

"dude!!! are you entering any beauty pageant or something....cause you look starved and it looks like you are dieting or something!!!" said I

"omg Blakely!!! how did you guess"he squeaked in a high pitch girly tone

well ladies and gentlemen......I present you Luke!!!

I ransacked his cabinets. for some type of food.....but yay luck was unfortunately not on my side today.

"Luke.....I m heading to d super market to buy some juice..yu coming???"

"no man......Emily s coming"

"swoosh" I made a whipping sound

"tease all yu can.....I 'll get my chance....wait and watch" was all he said.

"whatever"

I head to my car and stopped at the nearest Wal-Mart

As I was entering some one decided to grace me with their presence by walking into me!! my reaction everytime this happens was angriness but this time I was shocked to get shocked.....literally!!!

sparks ran through my body and finally I realized......Mate!!!

when I looked into her blue eyes I shuddered a little......but the good type of shuddering turned into a bad one when I got a whiff of her smell...........wow!!! someone above thought it would be fun to give me a HUMAN mate!!! #respect

I mentally noted to reject her formally next time for now I wanted just to go away from this pathetic excuse of a mate!!!

-------------------------------

hey peeps!!! my exams got over and so now I am a bit free till my entrance exams which are later on......but promise that I 'll upload frequently!!! *pinkie promise* ^.^

and since this is my first book please comment your opinions!!!

vote....comment....follow :)

you can follow me on instagram

-    Meghana_ks

bye bye!!! :*

Meghana xx