THE REUNION BY DANIEL IDUH

THE REUNION BY DANIEL IDUH (c) 2011 by Daniel Iduh. TO,ANTHONY A. IDUH, Who I Never Met & FRANCA O. EDOH, Who I Will Never Forget CASTS: Although this boök is a prose, the following are the nämes of charäcters as used in the book. please note that all the names of people and pläces in this book are as a result of the Author's immaginations, any resemblance is merely coincidental. ÄZUBUIKE, EZINNE, AYASI, AKUDO, SIR LUIS EDUARDO, DR. SMITH, DR. MAHAJAÁB, OBIANUJU, MAZI OKAFOR, EFULU, MATHEOUS OKOLI, MRS. NWABUEZE, DR. ISMAIL BARAKAT, CHIMA, ONYEKACHI, FELIX, MARIAM, PRINCE NWACHUKWU. AUTHOR: DANIEL IDUH. BOOK ONE: His parents had lived in the city and there Azubuike was born. This couple had been maried for 22 years but were yet to häve a child. 23 years after their mariage, Ezinne was pregnant. Akudo immmediately redecorated one of the many rooms in their house into a glittering baby nursery with stuffed animals, Mickey mouse wallpapers, and many infant toys all playing with different pleäsant tones. He made soe furniture decorated with pictures of different cartoons, 'Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Bulky Birds, Ghost Hunters, Toy story, Avater, & Ben Ten.' In er 7th month she was uge. Her belly was as taut as the tight head of an African Conga drum. She stayed in bed all day and her maid 'Ayäsi' who had been living with them from the time of their mariage sat by her when ever Akudo went to his place of work. She ate constantly, mostly local Amanifolo dishes--the small-black beans called 'Akpaka', Abacha, Ugba, and Osikapa Abakiliki....a special specie of white rice. She ate it with Ngwongwo....a stew sauce made of cow's intestine. Some days to the approximated date of delivery, Akudo took adjourning rooms at the S.L.M.H...(Saint Luis Memorial Hospital). A hospital built by Sir Luis Eduardo, a mayor in the Portuguese city of Benfica who had visited the Governor General of the country during the Afro-Paecian war. The hospital was known to posses not only the best medical facilities but also the best Doctors in the entire continent. He had intended to sleep in the next röom but the first night Ezinne fell asleep as they watched television together- the village headmaster- and Akudo not wanting to risk awakening her, slept in his chair.