Camirrin

I watch as the council admires my wife in her wolf form. I'm holding our son in my arms. The leader walks forwards and touches her fur then walks around to her front. He lifts her head and examines everything. Her ears, teeth, eyes.

"Everyone who isn't a leader I will need to ask to leave please," the leader says turning to me. Most of the Council members leave to watch the doors. The others of my pack turn and leave the room also. "Lena you may change back." The leader walks over to me and pass my shoulder. "You and your Luna amaze as always, Camirrin." Lena throws her dress on and walks over to us.

"Why did everyone leave?" Lena asks.

"My dear, spirits have touched you. That is why your fur is snow white. Camirrin we have to take you three to the city. You have to be under constant protection of the council. This explains so many things." I stare at our leader confused.

"You mean, we can't stay here no more? But we just moved out here." He shakes his head.

"No. Only you three. You can not be an alpha for this pack no longer. You and your family will remain in grave danger if you stay. Gartin must be told he is the new alpha. Then we will move you to our capital." I look at Lena and my son. I nod my head and look at Gartin who is talking to Santo.

"Will Santo be allowed to come? He is my personal guard. If he remains someone could come and attack. They will torture him for where we are if not," Lena asks the council leader.

"Yes. He can come too. I will set up a meeting, you two make arrangements with your men." I nod and lead Lena over to our most loyal men.

"Gartin, Santo we need to talk privately." The two nod and follows us to our house. I hold the door open as we walk in. Nikolai starts crying and Lena takes him from me.

"It's okay baby. Shh." I watch her kiss his head.

"Guys we can't stay here anymore. The council believes the reason Lena has been attacked so much is because she has been touched by the spirits. That's why her fur is white. Gartin, you are now the Alpha. Your wife the Luna. You have to choose your beta. Santo you have to come with us because you are the closest one to us, to Lena. It's for your protection." The men stand there shocked by the news. 

"Where are you going?" Gartin asks.

"I can't say. Gartin I wish you the best. Santo, go pack your bags. We will be leaving." Santo nods and runs up to his room. I look at Lena and she goes off to to also start packing our things.

"Sir, I hope wherever you're going, you guys remain safe. I wouldn't want you guys leaving if it was for nothing."

"Thank you Gartin. Go, the council has a meeting set up. You need to be at it." Gartin smiles and nods. "I hope to see you in the future Gartin. Good luck."

"You too, sir." Gartin walks away and I sigh. What has life come to. The City. We have to move to the European part of Russia. That's where our kind has claimed as ours. I have only been there one time and always wished to go back. I go up the stairs of my house slowly, savoring the memories made here. Once I reach the bedroom I see everything is completely packed away.

"Cam, does this mean we get to be together? For real now?" Lena whispers. I shrug my shoulders and she sighs.

"I hope so. I only wish to be with you for my life Lena. You are my wife, my love, my life." I go to where she is standing next to our bed. I press my lips against her hair and hold her in my arms.

"Where is this place we are going?"

"Moscow," I whisper so quietly back to her.

"What is it like there?"

"It's beautiful. It is really no different than here weather wise. You will love it though."