Chapter 2

I woke up and hit my head on one of the four posters of the bed- wait since when do I have a four poster bed? I looked around in compleat confusion. There were about four other beds i the room with me. As I was running my fingers through my hair ( nervous habbit) I noticed it ws a lighter shade of brown than the day before and bushy instead of straight. At this point i was really freaking out. So freaked out that i fell out of bed (incase your wondering. It hurt( a lot)). "God Hermione. Are you trying to wake up the whole castle or something?" Said a bkond girl who looked at me with compleat haterid. Although I guess i' hate someone too if they woke me up at half 6 in the morning. "Hope you don't mind me askin but who the hell are you?" I asked staring stupidly at the room taking in its apperence for the first time. It had matching red bedsheets on the beds with gold pillows and curtains goin around the outside. Not really my colour but thats not what I'm focusing on. "Lavender Brown. Honestly how hard did you hit your head?" "Very hard. I'm just going to go pee" I say arkwardly and run through what i hope is the bathroom door. It was. I looked in th mirror and but back a scream. I saw Hermione's face looking back at me.