Chapter 2

August 15 2014
Today is the day that i move to Tallahassee, Florida to begin college at Florida a&m University. Right now I'm in my dorm room fixing everything up, i hear my notification sound ringing. I look to see what it was, someone was liking and commenting on all my pictures. I look to see who it was.

@brysontiller liked your photo (309 pictures).
@brysontiller commented on one of your photos,

"Pull up baby 😍".

I began to smile i decided to return the favor of liking his photo. I comment on one of his photos,

"On my way 😌".

I thought returning the favor would do something but it didn't so i decided to fall off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week later, all we've done is like each other pictures maybe there's nothing more to it. I was sitting in my class waiting for the professor to stop talking so we can go. The bell rang i rushed out of class with my friend exquisite.

"So what are you gonna do tonight girl?" Said exquisite

"I don't know, maybe study and watch some movies..." I Said

"Come on, its Friday next and your gonna be alone. You need to live life again get back into music again. Ever since the incident with the group you've changed." Exquisite really wanted me to go out with her but im just not in the mood.

"Nah, I'll be alright. Change is good by the way." I Said looking at Exquisite with attitude.

"Whatever I'll see you later" said Exquisite

We both went our separate way. I walked out of the building. I was walking down the stairs about to turn left when i hears my name being called.

"BAHJA!"

I turned my head around to see Bryson Tiller walking towards me. I ain't know what the fuck to do at that moment.

"Wassup bee, what happened last week? I told you to pull up." He said staring at me lustfully.

"Bryson do you not realize you live in Kentucky right? Who was finna pull up all the way over there?" I said laughing . We both began to laugh. Then he started staring at me biting down on his lips. I began to blush.

" So how about you pull up tonight?" Said Bryson

"Pull up where?" I said

"My concert, here i got you two tickets and a two backstage passes, you van bring whoever you want.. please come." He said as he began to get on his knees begging.

"Okay, okay. Get up I'll come." I said blushing a little

" alright ill see you tonight @8" he said walking away backwards, looking me up and down.

" yeah but how do you know where i go to school at?!" I said sightly screaming as i watched him get in his car.

" i have my ways babygirl" he said getting in his car.

That boy there maybe something special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I'm new at this but i think i need help writing this first book. It seems like the chapter is too short and i dont want the rest to be like that. Anyway , i hoped you enjoy. I'm currently starting on the next chapter. Peace ✌