Moving On (C1)

Anna's P.O.V.

I already moved into Kendall's apartment.Yup,we're living together now even though we're not married yet.Well,first of all..the house's rent saved.I feel safe by his side,no matters what happened..I really need him in my life.But,the promise is..we're not going to do any sex until we're been called a married couple.That's the deal.

I wake up every morning and the first thing I see is Kendall's beautiful face.My life completed now with Kendall.It's like the happy ending of fairytale but I know,we're still far away from the real end.Problems and bad stuff are along our way.We just need to stay together and trusting each other without keeping any doubt secret hidden between us.

I prepared the breakfast as usual.Toasts with melted cheese for today.It's my favorite actually.Suddenly,I could feel my waist been wrapped from behind."Good morning,dear Anna" he said,kissing my cheek. "It's good to see your gorgeous green eyes open" I goofed. "I'm not in coma anymore.Never ever again.So,please appreciate it my existence right now" he remarked,letting off the hug.

"This is how I appreciate it..." I stepped forward to him. I gave him a passionate kiss.His lips touched mine.He got me and make our kiss longer.Why am I in love with this dork ? Well,because there's only one Kendall Francis Schmidt in this world. I tried to pull him away.I had enough with the kiss but he groaned and keep continuing it. At some moment,he stopped. "If you're hungry,eat this breakfast and not my lips" I glared. "Your lips and the kiss are way better than those toasts" he protested. "Ugh,at least..brush your teeth first before kiss me !" I pointed out. "You got that right.Sorry for spreading the bacteria" he mocked. I was about to chase him but he walked faster to the bathroom. He's really mean !

*After the breakfast,in the car*

We prepared on our first date all day long.It's going to be fun.I don't have any idea where Kendall will take me. "Where are we going ?" I asked. "It's a surprise.You shouldn't really know at all" he replied,smirking.

"I hate you,Kendall" I gave up.

"I hate you so much more" he continued.

"I hate you more than everything"

"I hate you beyond a thing,something and everything"

"My hate towards you like larvae of volcano wanting human's soul"

"My hate towards you is bigger than the universe"

Then,we stopped and looked at each other.What we just did ? "So,who won ?" he asked. "It's fair.Nobody's lose or win" I mentioned. "I'm the winner because you don't even continue it.Boo-yeah !" he boasted. "No..no...no..I repeat it,FAIR..fair..F-A-I-R" I protested. He tickled me on my weakest spot aka waist. "Kendall..Kendall..you're driving..okay...stop it..STOP IT" I couldn't stop laughing. The car was about to lose the control but luckily,he managed to save it. I slapped his back's head. "Serve you right !"

"Ouch..that hurt me" he confessed,rubbing the spot to ease the pain. "Don't play awful again" I said. "But..that'll be boring.You know,the dumbest relationship without playing around" he smirked. "Maybe,that's true..You got that,Schmidt !" I joked. "Go-go-go Spica and Schmidt" he added. We burst into a big guffaw.That's why I love him so much.He could make me laugh and happy in every kind of situation.

Finally,we reached the destination. "A shopping mall ?" I asked. "Yeah,obviously it is.Not the bicycle shop" he mocked. I giggled. We're having blast,fun and big time there.I defeated him on our bowling game off. Show me the power of Anna.Yeah-uh ! We went on window shopping,just looking around.I'm not that kind of girl who obsessed with girly stuff. Kendall asked me if I want to buy something and he'll pay for it but I rejected.Not being too nice but I think,those stuff just waste of money except if I really really need it so bad.

We had and enjoyable time together on our first date.It's almost 10 pm and Kendall brought me to the park."Why we are here ? Lets go home,I'm totally tired" I sighed. "We're in the park.Come on,get some peace here.I just wanna see those shining stars up there.It's beautiful" Kendall pointed out. I looked up and saw many starts upon the dark night sky.I was amazed by the beauty of the stars.We laid on the green grass and enjoyed the night with full of stars.It's totally amazing.

"Do you ever wonder that we'll be dating like this ?" I asked. "Never ever..like seriously.I knew you as the bad ass waitress at that cafe and just a rude girl" he remarked. "..and I knew you as the stupid dork who's literally want some attention from people around" I added. "But that fight changed everything.We're not going to be here if it'll never happened in real" he continued. I smiled and agreed with him.

"Do you still remember that I'm hoping for the double you will come into my life ?" he asked. "..and is she coming for you ?" I asked him back instead for answering it. "Nope because there's only one Anastasia Emery Spica in this world and my life.You're one of the kind and can't be replaced" he confessed,holding my hand and looking into my eyes. Aw,he's really sweet and I blessed for his existence in my life.

"Still remember,I was hoping for the Prince Charming to save me from the darkness of my life" I pointed out. "and it's me,right ?" he smirked. "The name of him isn't 'me',it's Kendall Francis Schmidt" I joked. "BOOM ! You got that right,Spica" he laughed.

"I just want you to stay beside me no matters what happened.I don't want to lose you ever again" he started. This is the serious talk. "You're my lifesaver.There's nothing more important in my life than you" I said. He got closer to me and held my head.Our eyes locked. "I hope,you're not going to be awkward with this new stage of our relationship.I love you so much,Anna" he convinced.

Then,he kissed me gently.I could feel the love on the kiss.I could feel the how bad he needs me in life.I could feel both of us completed each other. I love you too,Kendall