Christina Cullen

Name:

Name:

Christina Cullen

Species:

Vampire

Gift/Special Abilities:

Normal vampire abilities

Family:

Ernest Cullen (husband)*

Edythe Cullen (adopted daughter)

Royal Cullen (adopted son)

Eleanor Cullen (adopted daughter)

Archie Cullen (adopted son)

Judith Cullen (adopted daughter)

*So, "Wait a second!" you're probably thinking (I was, anyway)– if Carlisle is a girl, wouldn't he/she have taken on Esme's (who is now a boy) surname? Well, I had this exact same question when I learned that Billy Black had turned into Bonnie Black– and the answer to that is... yeah, no, I never got an answer to that. So I actually don't know why Esme/Ernest took on Carlisle/Christina's name– she/he just did (still referring to Esme/Ernest here– this is getting confusing).

AUTHOR'S NOTE: so if you've read 'Life and Death' then you'll realise that Carlisle/Christina's name is different then the one Meyer used. I chose Christina instead of Corine because Carlisle/Christina was a preacher's son/daughter, so shouldn't his/her name be more... well, biblical? 'Christina' was also not an uncommon girl's name in the early 1600's.

Another difference (for those who read 'Life and Death') you might have noticed is the spelling for Esme's name is different (I just like it better without the 'a') and Jasper/Judith's name has been changed (I'll explain my reasoning for that later).