Flashbacks

A pounding of a heart had stuck upon Aria as she suddenly remembered why her dad was included in that 'A' text!

*FLASHBACK*

Alison and Aria ran laughing their heads off from loser Mona, when suddenly they pulled up at this unknown parking lot, only to see Aria's dad making out with someone who wasn't her mum through the car.
Aria had stared in horror, finally her dad had caught her eye, crying, she ran home tears streaming from her eyes and Alison running after her.

ARIAS POV:
Snapping out of the dreadful memory, I remembered the day as if it was yesterday!
The only people who knew about this was me and Alison so surely Alison was the one to have sent the text, but why wait a year..

Spencer's POV:

My head was aching, walking home in pain and agony I went to my back garden.
"Spencer, meet my fiancé Wren!"
I looked at him with this look. He seemed different from Melissa's other boyfriends, due to the fact that most most of then were snobby asses.

My eyes peered at him, as did his. As if it was flirting contact..
Later that evening I sat caught up in a book in my garden, when Wren walked out smoking!

"does Melissa know you smoke" I asked curiously. "does Melissa need to know evrything about me?" A twinkle of mystery twinkled in his eyes which made me wanna grab him. He walked closer and I had a feelig I knew what was gonna happen...
Seconds later, my phone pinged making me jump

Poor Spencer. Always wants Melissa's boyfriends. But remember, if you kiss I tell ;*
-A. My heart missed a beat. Caught out of guard I ran in fear to my room. As a messed up memory came to mind...

Melissa's ex who Alison had deep feelings for, was the ex that Spencer had kissed...

That was over a year ago.. However Spencer knew for sure Melissa could never find out about Wren or Ian.

The only person who knew was...

The keeper of secrets herself..

Alison..

*HANNA'S POV*

"What about this?" I asked curious. "Hmm, nope too cleshay!" Mona replied in truth. I checked my wallet. Rapidly racing through every pocket. Nope, not even a gimps of cash ;/. That's when a genius plan had come to mind, however it was risky..                                                            Wouldn't borrowing things help out a situation? An eye-catching sight levitated me towards it. The all NEW Oakley Holbrook sunglasses! Rushing, Mona and I dementedly went out the shop, looking at the different aspects surrounding us in case we got caught .                                                    That was my first time shop lifting. I felt overwhelmed. A rush occurred when my phone beeped, and...

                                                                                                                            "Be careful, Hanna. I hear prison food makes you fat. -A"                                                                                                                                                    

I  froze, tears slowly trembled down my eye.... Everyone knew about my eating disorder, who on earth would know about my shoplifting.. There's only one person I know it can't be ...

*EMILY'S POV*

Is it wrong to be drifting apart from someone your with, who really cares about you, but you know you don't love? With Maya, all my problems go the opposite direction, no problems, no painful memories, no Alison...                                                                                                                          Laughing recklessly we both crack up jokes. Maya makes me feel safe..

*FLASHBACK*

Alison and Emily are alone in the library. A peaceful quote was said by Alison, and that's when Emily leaned into kiss her. It was a delightful kiss, but Emily didn't know what it had meant!

That was the first memory of Alison I had whilst being around Maya. In that moment it struck me that I shouldn't become close with Maya. The next day after swim practise I went to my locker, opening it a note slipped out

                                                   Hey Em! I've been replaced. You've found another friend to kiss! -A"

I looked at it baffled. "Is something wrong?" Coach asked in concern peering at the note  as I quickly cover it. "Nope nothing at all :)" I reply cheerfully yet still in shock!