Chapter 1 ( Welcome To The Exclusive Club )

Their all looking at me and I am now sitting in the middle of the four boys who don't look so happy. But they still look gorgeous it is not fair, it takes a lot to keep up with my looks. I can not believe I got myself into this mess, I really do think this school will be the death of me.

" So, what are we going to do with this explosive mess Rapheal ?" asked a blond boy he seemed younger but something about the way he holds himself it makes me think he is my age or older.

" Well we can do what we usually do with a girl who comes to our club. Or we swear her to secrecy and send her on her way." said the blue eyed boy seeming bored.

" I don't think she can afford our prices Rapheal, so might as well send her on her way." the other blond boy, he is much skinnier.

" Yeah I swear I will not tell what has transpired here." I say getting up and backing away from the group.

                                         But that just lead to making an even bigger mess that I got myself into. I was backing up really fast running into a girl who held her drink up high dancing to the dramatic music. I run straight into her and her drink went flying into a painted piece of a women weeping under a tree while rain drizzled down onto her. The gooey pink drink splattered all over the painting ruining it. The drunk girls did woo all together causing me to put my hands over my eyes in disbelief that I keep getting into these messes.

" Well this puts in a predicament doesn't it Emmery?" Rapheal asked his arm around another random rich girl.

" It sure does Rapheal, that piece is worth 100,000.00 and we don't want the teachers finding out our club do we?" Emmery said pushing the girl off of his lap to stand up to inspect the mess that has been made.

                                     100,000.00 for that?! Oh god, I don't have the money to pay for any of those damages. Father is so going to kill me and I don't think I will survive his wrath. Bloody hell I will have to get another job to even attempt to pay them back.

" I got it, we already know she will not be able to pay us back so . . .  we'll have her work for us !" Emmery exclaimed suddenly excited.

" Are you mad Emmery?! She is a bloody monstrosity!" Rapheal exclaimed back but also managing to seem bored at the same time.

" Hey, I'm not that bad. It's just this place seems to be cursed for me or something." I mutter under my breath.

                                      They didn't seem to hear me and they ignored me if they did. They started talking in hush voices and arguing by the looks. I think if I am quiet enough I can sneak away without them noticing me. But knowing my odds I will not make it three steps before something bad will happen. So I will star here so nothing else bad will happen causing me to pay them back even more.

" Well it has been decided commener. You are now the Exclusive clubs slave till you pay off your debt to us. Which for you may be a long time." Emmery said seeming to sound like it was the most blessed thing he has ever said.

" Welcome to The Exclusive Club !" they said all together.