10

Math 9th 2013

I woke up with Max in my arms. She looked peaceful laying there. She woke and sighed than looked up at me and almost screamed. "My brother want to see me today. Can we bring Caden and Blair! please!" she begged while pouting she looked so cute. "Fine." I said she smiled. She tried to get up but

couldn't cause I was holding her down.

"Come on Z we have to get ready. My bros waiting." I got up and grabbed my favorite pair of jeans and put them on. I grabbed a hoodie and slipped it on. I looked over at Maxie and she had on skinny jeans and a over sized hoodie. One of my hoodies to be exact.

She jumped onto my back and I grabbed her thighs. She giggled and I laughed than we walked out my room. We got to Blair's house and I knocked in the door. He came out with Caden and was ready to go. "Well than let's go." Said and we set off to the forest it was our like official meeting place. We

got there and I saw Danny he looked nervous. He saw Maxie and ran towards her. "We need to go now!" he shouted and pulled her arm. I grabbed her other arm. "Where are going." She asked. Her voice was strong and not even a hint of nervousness.

"The government they need you now let's go. Come in they are going to hurt you even more if I don't bring you today." He said he was nervous and didn't like the idea if his sister being hurt. My grip tightened around her. She isn't leaving me. I guess Blair felt the same way.

"Oh hell nah!" I heard Blair yell. He ripped Daniels hand off of max and throw him into a tree. He pinned him there. "She. Is. not. going. With. You." He said slowly. I grabbed Max and held her close to me.

"She has too. She gets hurt if she doesn't." He said pleading with Blair. "You are sucky brother you will take your sister to a place that wants to kill her cause she is rebelling. She is fighting for something BETTER!" Blair yelled losing his temper. I felt Maxie tense under me. She loved her brother.

"She is scared she is hurt and she has scars. She doesn't like the fuckin' government she never will. All that stuff you say is a fucking lie. There's no good in them. They want us to just do what they want. We can't be ourself." He said grinding his teeth together. "I will. Not. Let. Them. Hurt. Her." Blair said slowly. "I would die for her I would I have only know her for a week but I love her. You see this man right now holding your sister -which you don't deserve- will die and come back from the grave to protect her and make sure she's happy. He loves her. So grow up and tell them to go fuck them selfs."

"She is your sister protect her. Love her, fight for her, and die for her. She needs you and if you can't step up and say I quit and that as long is I'm here you won't touch her. If you can't do that than I will happily step up and .be her brother."

"Ok. I will do that. Thank you Blair I needed that. Your right she is my sister and I love her to death. I need her she keeps me together." He said and I watched as he realized the true value of his sister how much he really needs her. What would he do with out her.

I felt her move underneath my arms and I looked down at her. She scrambled out of grasp and ran over to Blair and hugged him so tight I saw him wince in pain. I think Caden saw this too cause he stepped in. "MAXIE!! don't hurt my baby" Caden whined and tried pulling her off but she stayed glued to him. "Ok I now you two love each other but last time I checked he was dating me loved and was fucking me." Caden said

"EWWW!" I screamed and I guess everyone forgot I was here cause they all jumped. "And I thought I was loved." I said I saw Maxie detach from Blair and run over to me. "I love you!" she screamed. "I love you too."

I saw the trees sway and I became a little paranoid. I grabbed her hand tugged her toward the camp. "Come on guys Zs scared!" Maxie yelled and I clamped my hand over her mouth. She licked it and I screamed like a little girl. She giggled and I gave her a playful death glare. I saw Blair and Caden walking towards us. "Daniel coming with us." I asked and he looked shocked. But nodded and ran and caught up with us.

I looked over at Max and she looked at Daniel and sighed. She hadn't spoken to him at all and I guess she would later in tonight I hope. We'll of course when we got to camp every flipped out about having Daniel there. "You know I'll just go. If my sister can stay safe than Im sure I can survive." He said and head for the exit.

"You know if you can't trust Daniel than sure as hell can't trust me!" Max yelled and ran towards her brother. I felt the need to go with them. We can do great things. "If you can't trust Daniel or Max than you can't trust me. Even if some you have know me since I was kid." I ran towards them and they welcomed me with open arms.

"I'm going with them. At least I can be gay around them!" Blair yelled and ran towards us. We all looked at Caden and he just stood there. I saw the hurt in Blair's eyes and he turned his back on us. We all turned around and walked out of the camp.

I looked at Blair and I saw tears slid down his checks. I put my arm around around him and hugged him. He sobbed into my chest. "Shh please Blair it'll be ok." I said he stopped for a bit and we got further into the woods and we stopped to sleep. He sat against a tree and hugged his knees to his chest.

He sobbed into his knees and I got up but Max just told me to sit back down. She went over there and calmed him down. "If he wasn't willing to leave with us than we don't need him." I heard Max say. I heard voice crack a little at the end. I knew she thought if Caden as her big brother. We'll this been one hell of a night.

Daniel almost took Max back to the government but than Blair talked to him. Than we walk out of the only safe place we know and leave Caden behind. It crushed Blair. It crushed all of us.

----------------------------------------------

Well all of my lovely people that read this story. This is a crazy chapter please

Vote/read/comment.