Chapter 13

Chelsea's POV
I got back to mine and Michael's apartment and I just balled my eyes out, I can't believe my best friend Melanie is back together with the boy who raped me. Then I heard a knock on the door and opened, the last person I wanted to see was with my best friend, "What the hell are you doing here?!" "Just here me out Chelsea please I just want peace" "if you wanted peace you wouldn't have hurt Melanie with my ex best friend and wouldn't have fooled her and you were sleeping with Calum's fiancé!!" "I just wanted payback for him hurting Melanie!!" "SEE, you don't want peace you just want payback!!!" Then I shut the door on his face and locked the door I texted Michael and Calum to come to the house...

Calum's POV
I was in grandmas cafe with Michael till we both got a text and Michael said "did you get the same text?" "Yeah Chelsea wants us to come to your guys apartment because Travis Miller is banging on the door" we then payed and left right away

5 minutes later

We got to the apartment ran upstairs and saw Travis banging on the door I yelled "HEY" he turned around and said "Calum and Michael it's been a while, so Chelsea won't come out and I really need to talk to her" "you won't get in this is mine and hers apartment Travis" Michael said. "Go away Travis we know what you did to her we aren't fools, you hurt her" "I know and I just want peace" "if you want peace you would leave" then he left and Michael opened the door and Chelsea ran into his arms and said "Michael he's back with Melanie" she cried into him then he said "listen guys there is something that might fuck you guys up so come on and let's sit on the couch" well sat on the couch and then he said "so Chelsea I was looking at some of your medical records because I now work at the place you were sent to in high school and I saw that you were adopted and then I found your birth certificate and your real parents are Daryl and Karen Clifford and we are siblings so" then she looked speechless and hugged him and then she said "I always knew that a part of me was missing I felt a hole inside of me was empty and it was because I never knew I had a brother and I love you Michael" then she hugged him and then she came over to me and hugged me the she said "so why don't we go out to eat because I'm hungry and I haven't had anything to eat today so let's go" and she opened the door only to be met with Melanie and Travis at the door and Melanie said "we all need to talk"

Michaels POV
"We all need to talk" Melanie said. I didn't even know she was back from prison and she let herself in and I said "what the hell are you doing here Melanie?!" "Listen we all need to talk about mine and travis's relationship, I know you all seem this a bad thing but he loves me and I love him" "Melanie if you guys really love each other then stop bothering us, your boy toy already came here and started harassing my sister!!" She looked at me shocks and then said "wait you and Chelsea are brother and sister? oh my god this is a lot to take in" then Chelsea said "Melanie if your going to be our friend then you have to let go of Travis because who knows what could happen after this so until you two break it off your not my friend, now get out of my house!!" Then she cried into my chest and I supported her and said "Melanie just go" then before her and Travis left she said "he's going to change and I'll prove it to you guys" then she left...