2) 18.

Skip of five days

Omniscient.

"What do you got going on with that nigga?" Benny said through the cellar device while Lori listened on the other end. Benny's opposite hand controlled the steering wheel to his car.

In the passenger seat sat Audrey as she picked at her nails in a bored state.

"Nothing." Lori mumbled. As much as she wanted something to be between her and Julian again, she knew it wouldn't happen. She just had to let them go.

"Imma need some shi–"

"Just leave him alone B. Me too." Lori rose her voice which was new for her. Benny went quiet, in surprise and faced his phone with a stale expression. Lori felt as if she gain some power over it and a small smile formed over her lips.

Benny let out a scoff and hung up on her. He gripped both hands onto the wheel, focusing on the road.

"Where are you taking me?" Audrey questioned nonchalantly, glancing at the back of his head.

"I told cho' ass I'm going to the jail." Benny spoke to the best of his ability.
Audrey rolled her eyes.

"What happened to taking me to the mall?"

"I'm going to take you there damn." B spat and turned quickly into a parking space. "I'll be out." Benny unbuckled his safety belt as Audrey was opening a fashion magazine and started to flip through it to occupy her time.

Stripping from out his blue shirt–to avoid confrontation with other gangs or cause assumptions from security, Benny threw it along with his tucked gun in the driver seat and pulled his white undershirt down over his belt. He shut the door and wandered towards Cook County Department Of Corrections.

Benny sat down in front of the visitation glass as the banging of jail cells opening sounded in the distance. He waited as guards and polices brought in inmates , soon the person he was here for sat before him.

"What's up?" Niko spoke first once putting the hook up phone up to his ear. He disguised his voice to sound as if he was doing okay but honestly he wanted out of there and he wanted out of this crip shit. That was until he got what he wanted done first.

"None much." Benny answered as they both looked around for a moment before continuing their conversation.

"You seen that bitch ass nigga yet?" Niko asked, avoiding to even say his name. That's how much his hate had grown for him or at least he thought it was hate.

"Yeah. He cuffed yo girl cuh'." Benny said in a low tone. Niko clenched his jaw as he felt betrayed almost. " hell, I've been trying to fight him since I saw him the first time but–"

"Kill him." Niko blankly said but brazenly. Benny met eyes with him, reading the seriousness in them.

"What cuh'?"

" I said kill him or is you too scared? You've been in this shit along with me and you scared?" Niko asked. Benny disagreed.

"Nah cuh', Ian scared." Benny answered but thought I just didn't think it was that deep or serious.

"Then do it. Oh, and I'm getting transferred to a prison in Toronto in the morning. We'll have to do our visits there."

"I gotchu." Benny reassured before the conversation was cut short by a guard roughly grabbing Niko. B stood and made his way to exit. His mind was going bananas as he was trying to think of a way to do this.

He surely couldn't do this by himself. He peered up into the mirror of car, looking at Audrey as her eyes never left the magazine.

"These are cute." She mumbled among herself, getting a closer look at the pair of shoes displayed on the page. The door ajar alarm went off and she turned her head to Benny coming back in.