who are you again?

chapter10

     violets pov

I woke up in a  hospital bed. my throat was so dry I couldn't cough or do anything. "Hey your awake" a guy said from my side said. "wat-ter "I said. I didn't know who he was at all but I still needed to wet my throat. "here you go" he handed me a glass of water. I gulped it down and handed it back to him. 

"so how are you feeling " he asked.

"who are you?" I asked. he looked at me in shock. I took another look at him. he had black hair that was almost to his shoulders. he had snake bits and was wearing a shirt that said Pierce the veil and white skinny jeans. he had a grey Beanie on that matched the grey on his shirt.

"you don't remember me? violet I'm your boyfriend. my name emmett.  do you nit remember? " he said and a tear ran down his angelic face. "no I don't remember you. I'm sorry ".

he stood up and left. when he returned the doctor was with him. "well it seems she has amnesia .she won't remember anything from... how old are you violet?"

"14"

"from the past three years " he walked out and Emmett stood their with a scarred look on his face. "so what happened to me?" I asked

"your best friend Mason and your ex boyfriend Damon kidnapped you. they kept you for a while. Mason got locked up but Damon still had you. you got smart but when the cops came he shot you. you were in a coma for a while. you finally woke up, Mason showed up and almost killed you. he beat you so bad you passed out. and I guess this is what happened" I looked at him for a moment. "where is my mom and dad? how old am I now?"

"well you mom, dad, and Oliver are on there way? you're 17. what's the last memory you have?

"why is that dick coming. I don't want to see him after the things he did to me at that stupid party"

"you forgave him well you can't trust him but you forgave him. there was a lot going on with Damon. you just decided to forgive him"

"oh Okay. what happened with Damon?"

"you dated him the end of 8th grade to the middle of 9th. you went to a party with all of your friends and lost Damon. when you went to look for him he was having sex with some other girl. you got upset and broke up with him. by the way you're popular. anyways you spent the night with two of your friends.the next morning you woke up and he was at the front door. he was drunk and started kissing you. you kicked his balls and he slapped you. a month later you totally changed everything about you. you went emo. dressed in band shirts and everything. we met and I fell so hard for you. you see this?" he pointed at a ring on my finger. I nodded.

"that ring, I gave. it's a promise ring..I promised to keep you safe and love you forever no matter what. I promised that I would never unhurt you. but I already failed. I let harm come to you. I plan on keeping the promise that I will love you no matter what"he took my hand in his.

"I love you, violet Marie Williams. forever"

"I don't know if I love you but I do believe you. thank you "he nodded and smiled.

the door opened and everyone else walked in. I stared down Oliver. he walked over and hugged me. I pushed him away and he looked hurt. "don't touch me, I remember what you did" I said to him.

"what?!" he screamed. "guys I need to tell you something. she has amnesia. the last thing she remembers is the party when she was 14. 8th grade" I said. 

everyone looked at me then at violet.

"oh my god violet, I am sorry that was the old me. I will make it up to you. every second I have made fun of you or bullied you" Oliver blurted out.

"look you have one chance. one! that's it."

"thank you violet. you won't regret it" he said smiling.

"Hey honey how are you feeling?" my mom asked. "I'm Okay I guess, what about you guys".

"we are perfect now that you're awake"she smiled and looked at my dad that had a hurt look on his face. I knew what was wrong. he was trying not to cry."dad you Okay?"

"Yeah fine, it's just I love you violet" he said.  I smiled and a tear fell from his eye. "I love you too dad.  I love you all" I said looking at Emmett. he smiled and blushed.  awwww sweet.

I hope I remember everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well It sucks that she don't remember Emmett or anything else from the past three years. I hope she remembers him too Lol.   ;)

comment

vote

READ!!!

byezzz