◇ Chapter one

~ 3 years ago ~

Running, that's all I've done the last 3 years. I've passed a lot of packs through the years and I still haven't found ny mate yet. If it wasn't for my abusive boyfriend, um I mean ex-boyfriend, I would still live with my dear parents. But I can't go back, never in my life. I still remember the words he said through the mind-link like it was yesterday, although it has been 3 years ago.

' Keep running princess, I will find you '

The words never left my mind. 'Angel, can we please stop at the next pack and tell them we mean no harm? I'm tok damn tired to walk any farther ' my wolf, Avery, said. 'Sure thing Ave's ' I said back and chuckled.

When we passed the border, I slowed down my speed and walked quietly through the woods. After , I guess , 5 minutes I was tackled to the ground by a big grey wolf. I whimpered and looked at him with big eyes. He got off me, shifted and said: 'Shift, rogue'. I did what he said and shifted. He looked at me with lustfull eyes, but once he noticed me staring at him, he smirked. 'What are you doing here, rogue?' 'I-I mean no harm, sir. I'm just passing through.' I looked at him and he looked back at me, with guilt in his eyes. From behind him, a slightly bigger wolf came out of the bushes. He shiftws behind a tree and stood next to the boy. 'Father, this girl was passing through.' The man just nodded and turned his attention to me. 'Why are you here?' 'I-I'm on the run, sir.' 'For who?' 'My ex-boyfriend' I whispered and felt my eyes tearing up. A loud growl escaped the boy's mouth and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. 'What did he do to you?' 'He.. He abused me, sir. I'm sorry, I mean no harm, I just want to...' 'Pass trough, I know darling. But why won't you come home with us and you'll stay until you and your wolf...' 'Avery' 'Avery are fully recovered.' A smile appeared on my face and I nodded. I walked over to the boy and his father. 'My name is James Dorriton, Alpha of the Rising Moon Pack. But you may call me James,' the father, aka James, said. 'My name is Mike, the soon-to-be-Alpha of the Rising Moon Pack,' the boy, aka Mike, said. 'My name is Angel' I said and they both nodded. 'Suits you very well , little girl' Mike said and smiled at me. 'My mate is at home, you'll meet her in a minute. Mike hasn't found his mate yet, that's why he still isn't the Alpha.' I nodded and looked at Mike. 'I'm so sorry to hear that Mike.' 'I'm just waiting for my princess to come. Did you find your mate yet?' I shook my head looked down to the ground. Mike nodded and started walking back to his house.

After , I guess , 10 minutes we came back to the pack house and it was huge. I've got to tell you, they have style. I guess Avery agreed with me, because she howled in excitement. I chuckled at her reaction and walked into the pack house, behind Mike and James. ' Rogue ' I heard someone yell, but James stopped everyone from attacking me. How do I know? Oh, Mike told me he mind-linked every pack-member to tell them I mean no harm. James walked into a big room, which I assume to be the living room. 'James' a woman said and walked over to him. She pecked him on the lips and asked: 'Where have you been?' He turned around and pointed at me. He motioned me to come to them and I nodded at him. When I was in front of her, I bowed in respect and looked at her. She smiled down at me and shook my hand. 'It's really nice to meet you Angel.' 'The pleasure is all mine, Luna...' 'Jenna, please call me Jenna.' I nodded and smiled back at her. Wow, these persons are three wonderfull perons.

~ Present ~

'Angel, breakfast is ready,' my 'new' mum, Jenna screamed. Yep, I'm now officially a familymember. They wanted me to be part of the family, because rhey felt such an strong energy towards me and they are loving me with whol their hearts. 'Okay mum, I'll be down in a minute' I shouted back. I checked myself for one last time and I was quite happy with the way I looked today. I was wearing skinny jeans, a black tank-top full with glitters and a leather jacked. My hair was in a ponytail and I hardly wore make-up. Just a little eye-liner and a bit mascara.

'When I walked downstairs, a lot of packmembers said goodmorning and ofcourse I said it back. All the packmembers excepted me in the pack and I was really happy thag day. I've never felt Ave's being so happy before and I was really happy too. My plate stood on the kitchen table. Mum made us pancakes, and let me tell you, I'm in love with pancakes in the morning.

After I finished my breakfast and brushed my teeth, I heard someone scream my name. 'Angel, you've got to see this' my best friend, Snow, screamed. I rushed down the stairs and walked into the living room. All the girls were dancing on the table, screaming and crying. Snow walked over to me and gave me letter. I couldn't believe me eyes. 'Oh my...' I screamed and started dancing with the biggest smile on my face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{A/N}

○ Hii my dear readers,

First chapter haha , yeeey :)! How do you guys like it? Vote, comment, read , just so what you like :)!

Hope you like it!

Hugs and kisses,

-x- Sanne