The true story (12)

Trina

  The keys jiggled as I was trying to pick the right key for my house. I had just got home from work and I had to hurry up cause I had to pee so damn bad.

  I finally find the keys and unlock the door. I dropped all my stuff by the door and waddle my ass down the hall to my half bathroom.

  I did what I had to do, flushed, and washed my hands. I went back to the front door to grab my things. "Quincy baby?" I called for my husband but he didn't answer. Ammari was at Quincy's sister house so I knew not to call her.

  I walked into my living room and turned on the lights and saw Quincy laying on the floor. I fast waddled to his side and shook him "Quincy?!" I yelled. "He's alive Trina. I wouldn't want him to miss out on his kids life like mines did." I grabbed the chair to help me up. "No sweetie, sit down I know you're pregnant." I sat down like she said. I'm not afraid of her but she might kill my baby and Quincy. "What's this one Trina?" "A boy." she snickered. "What's the name?" "Quincy Raymond Dalton Jr. Why is my pregnancy important?" "Cause I wanted to know if you were gonna get rid of him too like you did us." I got confused. "Us?"

   "Us." I heard a deep tone come from no where. He walks in the room and my mouth drops. "Robert?" "Yeah bitch it's me. Long time no see huh?" "Honey I thou-" "Thought what? Thought I will never know that you were my mother. When I saw Jazmine on trial two years ago I went to my grandmother and she told me EVERYTHING."

  I felt a lump in my throat and tears started forming. I can't believe this shit.....

  "See I always though that our father left us, but come to find out, this nigga was murdered by our own mother." "Jazmine I-" "Save that shit why the fuck did you kill my father you heartless bitch. Why?" I didn't respond. I didn't want to respond. They can't make me respond. Because the truth hurts. 

  "Why Trina Why?!?!?!" "He fucking raped me ohk." I busted out in tears. "He fucking raped me damn it. Your bitch ass father raped me for years before I put an end to it. That's how yall came along. I didn't claim Robert because he was a spitting image of yall father. Jazmine you look like me but you have more of his personality. When you want shit you take it with no fucking problem, and that's what I couldn't stand about yall."

   I wiped my face and continued. "One day when I was pregnant with you, Jazmine, he came in yelling and when he saw me he just hit me. And when I fell to the ground he kicked me in my stomach. Over and over again. All I Thought about was protecting yall. He turned around to look for something,  I got up, grabbed the knife and stabbed him in his back and again in the neck." Nobody said anything so I continued. "I called up a friend and he took the body somewhere and to this day I don't know where it is. I dropped Robert off at your grandma's house and never went back. Jazmine you know the rest."

   It was quiet. I don't know what they're thinking and honestly I don't want to. All these years I've treated Jazmine and Robert like shit cause their father treated me like shit. and it wasn't fair to them.

   "I never meant to hurt either one of you and I love yall both. I really do but it was too hard to show it knowing that yall were from yall father. Knowing that his genes are mixed in there with mines. But yall turned out better than your mother and father, I'm proud of yall." I don't know what came over me, it might have been hormones, but I put my head in my hands and cried all over again.

  "I'm soo sorry." I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. But instead of it being Robert or Jazmine, it was Quincy. "Sorry for what baby?" I looked around and they both were gone. Just like that. "Nothing. Come on lets get you some Aspirin and off to bed I know your head hurts." I put his arm over my shoulder and we walked up the stairs.

  All night for the first time ever I had all my kids on my mind. Soon I want all of them together. Robert, Jazmine, Ammari, and little Quincy, one big....happy......family......

-------------------------------------------

Note!!!!

Yes I kept the ending cause the second book picks up from here......

-XOXOXOXO