'Hey Princess'

There was nothing worse Magnus thought, then being silently judged upon entering a new environment.

First of all he was later arriving at his new school than he would have liked to be, baring in mind it was his first day and he was desperate to make a good impression. And second of all someone in a huge 4 by 4, had almost mowed down his beloved fiat in the school parking lot when he arrived.

So so far he was having a pretty shitty day.
Before Magnus left the comfortable familiarity that was the interiors of his car, he checked his makeup and hair. Both which were still as fabulous as they had been upon leaving his new home.
He finally got out of his car all flustered and nervous for the day ahead. He swung his messenger bag over his shoulder before slamming his car door shut and using the contactless lock on his key to ensure the safety of his car.

He made a point of looking at the ground as he approached Idris High Schools main entrance. He new, however that his presence had not gone unnoticed. He could feel the weight of dozens of pairs of eyes staring at him eagerly.

What was he doing? Magnus was angry with his lack of confidence. Your bloody Magnus Bane! What are you scared of?

He could hear his mums words from this morning repeating over and over again in his mind.
"I know your fabulous! You know your fabulous! Who else's opinion matters?"
Magnus then at that moment couldn't help but reflect on how truthful his mothers words had been and just how comforting.

All these people looking at him were complete strangers, people he had never met, people he needed to show that he was proud of who he was.

He took a deep breath.
Head up! Shoulders back! Let's show them what your made of!

He commanded his entrance into the main school reception, he oozed elegance as he glided through the the front glass sliding doors. He heard hushed whispers from the audience who were making snide remarks over his outfit and hair, some comments , however, were filled with admiration. Others, obviously,filled with hatred and disgust.

However, he was eager to not let this weaken his confidence.

The bell rang the moment that Magnus entered the school, signalling first period. He was instantly swamped by the huge amount of students who had just witnessed him in all his glory as he entered Idris High, rushing like ants through the schools entrance and filing into different corridors. It was chaotic.

As the other pupils past him he could make out that there topic of conversation was still him, or as one tough guy put it, "the princess impersonating a dude!". Magnus just grimaced at the guys remark and pushed it to the back of his mind.

Where was his first period? magnus thought as he made his way over to the school map that was framed on the wall. He was looking for 'students reception ' when he heard a guy approach him.

"Hey princess! What you looking for? " Magnus turned around in response only to be met by a tall figure standing a few feet away. It was the exact same guy who he had heard insulting him only moments ago.
"Oh it's none of your concern really? I was just...." Magnus trailed off his sentence as he saw 2 bigger guys emerge like back up.
Oh come on Mags command the situation! He had to ooze confidence.

"Thank you fellas but I can easily handle myself! And as for you, my name is not Princess.... It's Mag...." Magnus was abruptly cut short when the front man of the gang advanced and pushed Magnus against the wall his arm pressed tightly over Magnus' shoulders and neck restraining Him from moving.

"Let me go.... Please what have I done to you? I don't even know....." Magnus was struggling to catch his breath. The boy restraining him was strong and muscular but facially Magnus found him ugly and brutal. His hair was so blond that it was almost white and his eyes were large and full of anger for Magnus.

"It's not that you have done anything to me! It's what you've done to yourself! Is this what you call expressing yourself huh gay boy?!?!" The boy pushed Magnus harder toward the wall.

"Please.... I..... No I just.... I'm not... I mean.... Please I can't breathe..." Magnus began to feel light headed as he struggled for breath. Magnus had been abused for who he was before but not on this scale and certainly not in a school- somewhere you are supposed to feel safe.

Suddenly, the ugly boys body weight was lifted from Magnus and he fell to the floor with a suddenness caused by the control he had regained. He was disoriented as he fell back into a sitting position against the wall breathing heavily.

What happened?

Magnus then became a ware of why his attacker had withdrawn from his abuse. He had been challenged by another.

Three against one doesn't seem fair...Magnus thought but he couldn't help he couldn't do anything, his body felt lost in a void and he shut his eyes, passing out, just as he heard a voice.

"hey, it's okay, your okay! It's all going to be fine " the voice soothed Magnus as he slowly drifted into his own thoughts and nothingness.

*******
Soooo another chapter, another day!!!!! And I'm sure many questions... Who saved Magnus? Who is this ass of a blond dude and what has he done to everyone's favourite Mr Glitter?
ALL WILL BE REVEALED!

PS. I am also going to be slowly uploading this story onto my brand new account on 'Archive of Our Own' so if you would prefer to read it there my name is Maddiebighugs8 and the story is still called 'needing you '

This chapter escalates pretty quick, right? But I like it! Let me know your thoughts-Please vote and comment accordingly!
ILL UPDATE IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS ( hopefully)

Xx