9

2 1/2 years later
KelleCee's POV

Me and Louis were engaged now amd libing together. We have a 1 year old daughter named Karynn Grae Tomlinson. I was still with the band but latley i just was unhappy.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked.

"I'm just not happy with the band anymore." I said.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I want to go solo but i dont want to hurt my sisters." I said.

"At some point you have to sit back and look at the bigger picture love." He said.

"I know, not even 8 months ago it was 5 of us now its 4 E'Lease was only 19 years old and she killed herself. It's alot that comes with this. To me its worse with groups. I'm going to talk to Simon." I said.

"Alright love i will support you with whatever you do." He said.

"Thanks." I said getting up and heading out the door.

.....

"Ah Kelle how are you?" Simon asked

"Im doing good and you?" I said taking a seat.

"Can't complain, what brings you in today." He asked.

"You aren't going to like hearing this but I want to leave the band." I said.

"Wow uhm okay, why?" He said clearly caught off guard.

"It is just to much. I honestly never wanted to be in a group. My voice at the time wasnt good enough to be solo." I said.

"Yeah i figured it would be a matter of time before one of you wanted to leave. Every group has it. The one that commits suicide and the one that leaves."  He said.

"Yeah i just didn't want to betray you and just up and disappear." I said.

"I understand so do you know what you want to do?" He asked.

"I want to go solo." I said.

"In rap cause you were the little rapper od the group." He said.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay i will do this. You talk to your sisters and then come back with at least one song and we will go from there." He said.

"Okay thanks Simon." I said getting up and hugging him.

"No problem, just be sure this is what you want." He said.