Burning Hatred

Alessa's P.OV

I don't know how long I laid there, chained to this metal table as tears streaked down my face, my sobs the only thing audible in the barren room.
I wanted to scream, shout, curse to the heavens and back.

But I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing me break.

After Bonado left, I had a full breakdown, I began thrashing against my restraints. I knew I would have deep purple bruises on my wrists and ankles in the next few hours just from glancing at the tinged red swollen skin.

Lost in my mind numbing thoughts, I didn't hear the sound of the heavy door, nor acknowledge it when it closed. I remained staring up at the ceiling, not daring to glance their way.

The light sound of heels clicked sharply against the cement floor before pausing beside me. The outline of a feminine physique hovering within the corner of my eyes.

"What a sight to see a daughter of a man with great power in such a vulnerable position," a high voice sneered beside me. My mind instantly clicked with recognition as my head snapped to meet all so too familiar pair of hazel condescending eyes glaring down at me, a small smirk tugging at her red lips.

"Teresa?" I asked more than said, my eyes narrowing on the makeup caked face above me watching as her lips straightened into a thin line.

"The one and only," she remarked, curling a single strand of her copper hair around her finger slowly drinking in the image of me against the table. Glancing across her face, I saw a small dent on her nose from where I broke her nose. I mentally high-fived myself while biting the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling.

"This is such fun, more fun than I actually signed up for," she laughed, sauntering around the table, as if she were inspecting me like a lab rat.

"Why? What did Angelo do to you?" I asked, my eyes following her every move. When she simply smirked, I continued, my voice raising in defence and anger as it coursed through me like a raging wave of torment.

"He treated you like a queen, giving you everything you asked for within seconds, and you plan to kill him," I sneered, willing with everything in my being to create another break in her face.

"I want to make him suffer, he killed my lover," she sneered, her face scrunching up in what I think was sadness and anger.

"Why? Just tell me why this way!" I shouted, glancing at my restraints, tugging at them painfully.

"He loves you so much more than he ever loved me," she bit out, her remark left me a little surprised, speechless as she continued.

"You have every thing, a successful modelling career, a wealthy family to fall into, and Angelo," she continued before her eyes snapped back to mine, her eyes swarming with one thing I thought I would never see in such a confident and conceited woman.

Jealously.

"Angelo was the only thing I had, I have no family, whether we were together or not he will always be mine," she continued, her palms either side off my head as she loomed above me.

"You only loved his wealth not him as a person," I retorted ,my eyes narrowing at Teresa who simply smirked above me.

"Well maybe so, but if I can't have him then nobody else can," she drawled out before a high pitched laugh erupted from her lips before she began sauntering away from me her heels clicking against the floor.

"You're insane," I murmured, making sure she was within earshot. I heard her pause for a split second before she spoke again.

"The only plus side to this is I get to see you suffer, after you broke my nose after all, karma's bitch," she called out before I heard the door heavily open and slam shut again.