e l e v e n

Today was Diego's first game of the season. He had left early that morning to meet up with his teammates for some extra training. Mia had been bouncing all around the house, excited to finally see her uncle play a soccer game.

Martina groaned as she heard the doorbell ring, "Mia, go sit down and eat your lunch, please." Martina pleaded as she walked over to the front door of the house. Mia dramatically sighed as she took a seat again and began to munch on her sandwich. With a smile on her face Martina opened the door, "oh, Lodovica, I didn't know you were stopping by."

Lodovica herself didn't smile, "can I come in?"

Martina nodded when she saw Lodovica's bloodshot eyes, "yes, of course." Martina stepped aside to let Lodovica in. "Mia and I were just having lunch, would you like to join us?" Martina followed Lodovica to the kitchen. Lodovica shook her head. Martina looked over at her daughter. Mia was eyeing the Italian woman with squinted eyes. "Mia, honey, go play with your dolls, please."

Mia sighed but did as her mother told her.

"Are you-,"

"You're a mom," Lodovica said to which Martina nodded, "how did you do it? Being pregnant, I mean. It's horrible, everything aches and I'm getting fat." Lodovica crossed her arms as she heavily sighed. "Honestly, how did you go through nine months of this hell?"

Martina smiled, how did she get through it?

Jorge.

Martina loudly groaned when she woke up. Her back hurt, her feet ached and were swollen and worst of all: her baby was kicking. Her eyes grew wide, the baby was kicking. She shook Jorge awake.

Jorge groaned as he looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table.

3:00 AM

He looked over at his wife who was looking at her baby bump with tears in her eyes. Jorge frowned, "what's wrong, honey?" Without saying anything she placed his hand on her stomach. Jorge's eyes widened and began to get teary. "Already taking after his or her uncle Diego," Jorge joked.

Martina chuckled, "he or she does have a strong kick, yes." After a little while the kicking stopped and Martina let herself fall back on the bed again. She sighed, "Jorge," Jorge mentally groaned as he sat up again, "I want chocolate." She stated.

Jorge smiled, "I'll see what I can do." He gave her a kiss on her pouting lips before making his way downstairs to search for the chocolate that he knew Martina tried to hide from him somewhere in the kitchen.

"So, what you're saying is that I need to date Diego?"

Martina sighed, still thinking of her daydream. She slightly nodded her head. It wasn't until a good two minutes later that she realized what she had just said. Martina frantically began to shake her head, "no!" Lodovica looked at the Argentinian girl with a frown on her face. "I mean, it wouldn't be good for the child if its parents were to be in a loveless relationship. It'll grow up thinking that, that is what love is like." Martina said.

Lodovica let out a heavy sigh, "then what am I supposed to do?"

A smile formed on Martina's lips, "just ask for his help. Let him be around the child." Lodovica nodded as she carefully listened to Martina's words. She wondered how a woman as young as Martina could give advice like that.

Mia looked around the stadium with wide eyes. She was wearing her Dominguez football jersey. She would sometimes point at her uncle Diego and wave at him. She pouted every time he didn't acknowlegde her. Martina watched her daughter in amusement.

Together the two girls cheered on Atletico, but most of all they cheered for Diego. Mia began to jump when Diego, as attacking midfielder, neared the goal. Both girls jumped up from their seat when Diego kicked the ball against the back of the net.

Diego cheered as his teammates surrounded him. His eyes searched through the stadium until they found his favourite girls in the world. He blew them a kiss before pointing at them.

okay, this will probably be the last update for a while due to me being on holidays and the wifi just sucks. i updated this before but i totally forgot what i had written about in first place so i had to change it, sorry!

favourite part? let me know in the comments! x