You Know That?

As the car came to a slow stop, Aleks glanced around the area, trying his best to recognize the area even though he didn’t know the town that much. Since it was getting closer to winter, the sun had been out of view long ago, letting the moon and stars shine in the dark sky.

He squinted, furrowing his eyebrows in an attempt to see in the darkness. Judging by the absence of lights, he could tell they weren’t exactly near the town.

“Where are we, exactly?”

“It’s still a surprise, you butt!” Eddie exclaimed. “Now, wait here until I come get you, got it?”

He nodded slowly, skeptical about the fact Sly was leaving him alone in the middle of nowhere. His hesitance faded away as he saw his date smile warmly at him.

“I’ll be back in a second, trust me.”

He nodded, a smile growing on his own pale face.

With that, Sly exited the car. Aleks leaned on the side where his window resided, glancing at the obscure scenery. He looked up at the stars that seemed oddly brighter than in a normal evening in Denver.

When he noticed Eddie had left the car running a satisfied smile made its way to his face as he turned on the radio, hoping it would help him wait until his date was back.

As the speakers blasted a familiar tune, Aleks tapped his finger to the beat, bobbing his head with it as well. Through the loud guitar solo though, he could hear Eddie open and close the trunk. He didn’t mind much though; the song had been enough for him to just shrug it off as his imagination.

After a few minutes, he finally recognized the silhouette of the Latino walking to him. He lowered the music volume as Eddie arrived and opened the door, stepping aside to let him through.

“Thanks,” he said shyly, turning off the radio and Eddie’s keys before stepping out of the car.

Just as he was passing Eddie, he felt panic rush through his veins hurriedly, thinking if he should actually do something or just pass by. Thinking rushed by pure anxiety, he gave Eddie a quick peck on the cheek, blushing intensely as he pulled back.

He glanced at the Latino, searching for any reaction that could indicate if his course of action had been the good thing to do or not. All he saw though, was a goofy smile and a blush on Sly’s face.

“Damn, I should fucking open doors for you more often,” Eddie teased with a happy tone coating his voice.

His blush darkened but he couldn’t help but grin himself as he noticed Sly’s happiness, glad his first attempt had been successful.

“Okay, so now I need you to put on this blindfold,” Eddie told him, handing him a piece of blue cloth.

“It’s already fucking dark enough; I can’t see shit with or without that damn blindfold.”

Eddie rolled his eyes, ushering the blindfold closer to him. Eddie looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to put it on before actually showing him whatever surprise he had in store.

He took it and put it on as instructed, completely blinded by the cloth blocking any way for him to look at his surroundings.

“Okay, now go where I tell you to go, alright?” Sly questioned.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, just hurry up.”

Eddie giggled. “Go straight ahead.”

After a few minutes of walking, tripping because of Eddie’s mistakes in where to go and walking face first into a tree, they had finally arrived to where they were supposed to.

Aleks could see a small light shine through the blue cloth blocking his view and undid the knot, making the blindfold fall the ground below.

In front of him was a beautifully set picnic, on a small patch of grass just next to a lake. He noticed the small candle that illuminated the picnic blanket as well as the small basket he assumed contained the food. Next to the small blanket was a beautiful tree whose leaves where a charming orange, adding colour in the gloomy night. Most of the area was illuminated by the moon reflecting perfectly on the water, similar to how a sunset would mirror if they had been here earlier.

He looked at Eddie, seeing his face clearly in the small light the candle provided. Eddie glanced back at him, unmistakably waiting for his reaction nervously.

“D-Do you… like it?” he asked, stuttering slightly.

He looked at Sly as if he had just completely gone mad. “Are you fucking kidding? How could I not? This is fucking amazing, Eddie!” he exclaimed, still not believing Eddie would even think differently.

“Really?”

“Yeah really!”

Eddie grinned thankfully and motioned for him to take a seat on the blanket. He did as he was told and sat, facing the lake, Eddie doing the same, sitting directly beside him.

“What are we going to eat?” he asked as Eddie rummaged through the basket filled with food.

Sly looked up at him, smiling sheepishly. “Sandwiches. I know it’s not the best dinner, but I can’t cook for shit and didn’t have time to make something even if I could cook.”

He chuckled, not expecting any more or less out of his Hispanic crush. “It’s fine.”

“Are you sure? I could go get some take-out, I think there’s a place not too far from he-”

“It’s fine, okay?”

Eddie handed him his meal, still ashamed about bringing a simple meal to what was supposed to be a perfect dinner, but honestly he didn’t mind it in the least.

“So… what’s up?” he questioned before taking a bite out of his sandwich.

“Not much, just on a date with my amazing crush, that’s all,” Eddie joked, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

He smirked, playing along. “Really? Me too. What a coincidence.”

A blush tinted the Latino’s tanned cheeks from the compliment. The corners of his mouth twitched into a smile at the adorably sight. He loved being able to do that, to make Eddie flustered, nervous and blush; not only was it cute to no end, but it also gave made his heart race every time he saw it.

He glanced in front of him, onto the stunning view Eddie had prepared their dinner in front of. Never in his life had he seen nature in such a dim but complimenting light, much less seen the moon shine so perfectly on a water’s surface.

“Aleks?”

He glimpsed innocently at Eddie, the moon’s light still visible from he corner of his eye. He tilted his head to the side, similar to the way a dog would if it didn’t understand what its owner was saying.

“What?” he asked curiously.

“You’re so fucking beautiful, you know that?”

'Ello! I'm back with an explanation and an apology.

First, when I uploaded 'All the Fucking Time', I got a lot more attention than expected, so I've trying to do my absolute best to make chapters as good as that one, thinking that's what you guys want. That's why I don't have enough time to write these days, 'cause the process takes a longer period of time for I always obsess over things like 'Is it good enough?', 'Does it have enough ImmortalFox?', 'Will they like this or this better?'. So, I'm sorry for the delays in chapters recently, hopefully I'll get use to writing higher-quality chapters in shorter periods of time.

Thanks to Bikergal12 for the follow! <3 Hope you all enjoy!