chapter 30

Sammi's P.O.V -

"Samantha we need you on stage now." Marcus shouted.

I walked onto the stage and the fans cheered while Justin looked shock.

"I remember every look upon your face." I sang, smiling at Justin.

"The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste. You make it hard for breathing." He sang, pulling me into a side hug.

"Cause when I close my eyes and drift away, I think of you and everything's okay." We sang together.

-

"Everybody give it up for Sammi! She was the surprise singer and the surprise singer that will be going on my European tour. I didn't even know it was her. Well I'll be back in 10 minutes !" Justin's voice echoed.

We turned off our microphones and headed behind stage. Once we were behind stage, Justin dragged me into his dressing room .

He pushed against a wall and started to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"Just- Oh I knew this was going to happen." Scooter groaned, interrupting our passionate make out session.

"We'll continue this later beautiful." He said, kissing me on the cheek.

"So what's up Scooter?" Justin asked nonchalantly as if Scooter hadn’t just interrupted a passionate make out.

"Well I came in here to congrats you and Sammi but I should've known that you two will be doing some else."Scooter said, awkwardly.

"Thanks Scooter. Why didn't you tell me before that I was going to go on tour with Sammi?" Justin asked.

"Sammi wanted it to be a surprise." Scooter said.

"Surprise!" I smiled.

I was going to tell Justin that I was going to be the singer that he was going to be on tour with it but he already figured that out himself.

Ever since we graduated, these last past two months, I've been working on an album and I've been at the studio with Usher.

"I should have known you were going to pick singing." He smiled.

---------------------------------------- 5 years later -------------------------

"Best Male Artist goes to .... Justin Bieber."Usher announced.

The stadium errupted into cheers.

"Congrats baby." I smiled, pecking him on the lips.

He walked onto the stage, hugged Usher and grabbed the microphone.

"Wow! I can't believe I won. I remember my first time I was nominated for a Grammy and I didn't win but I tried harder and harder and just one year I won. I want to thank God, my parents, family, friends, Usher, Scooter Braun, my beautiful girlfriend and my Beliebers."He smiled.

"Before I go. I promised myself that if I won this award, I was going to do something... Samantha can you please come up here?"Justin's voice echoed.

I quickly got up and made my way up to the stage.

Why does he want me to go on stage?

"So I promised myself that if I won this Grammy that I was going to do a surprise and it here it is. We've been dating each other for 7 years already and I really love you. You mean the absolute world to me and I want to be with you for the rest of my life Samantha. "He said.

He got down on one stage with mic in his hand and he took out a tiny little box out of his pocket.

"Samantha Aimee Cruise would you marry me?" He asked, making the croud go into cheers.

I-I can't believe it... I knew Justin was going to propose to me soon but I never thought that he would do on live national TV and in front a whole bunch of people, but I don't mind. I don't care, I just want to be with Justin for the rest of my life.

"Yes." I said and nodded, crying happy tears.

He placed the beautiful diamond engagement ring on my ring finger and stood up. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me on the lips.