Chapter 2: Shocking news. . .

The weekend was over and come to my surprise it was actually a really unusual weekend for me,

I crashed my car it wasn’t a big crash but still I met a really handsome boy whom I’ve never even see before he was probably new around here.

Anyways today was a glorious Monday and it was indeed the first day of school, Yay I cant wait NOT.

I walked down stairs heading out the door I was wearing a white leather jacket with a blue tank top

a pair of black skinny jeans and all black converse.

“Mom I’m going to take your car” I yelled

“Okay sweetie be careful we don’t want a repeat of what happened on Saturday” I rolled my eyes

“Of course we don’t”  I said to myself

I drove off to school I couldn’t wait to see my friends but for some odd reason I was hopping to see ‘Nate’ the guy I crashed it was silly of me because there was no way he could be coming to my school when there’s plenty of better ones over the valley.

I shook all thoughts of him out of my head as I pulled over to the school parking lot I saw a bunch of girls in a big huddle I got out of my car and walked through the crowed of girls there was a lot of talking but someone comment got my attention.

“His so sexy” this girl with red hair said

“I know his black hair and grayish greenish eyes I wonder what his name is” This blonde girl said

“Me two” Said this other girl

“OMYGOD THEIR HE IS” The red hair girl said she was pointing over to the field I glanced over and their he was looking handsome as before Nate, his at my school I wonder if he remembers me.

“JEN” Macy said.

She’s my best friend more like a sister I love her to death, she’s really beautiful; dark brown hair, hazel eyes slim figure

a lot of girls envy her because their boyfriends want her.

“Macy” we hugged for the longest time

“Did you see that new guy his so handsome” She cried excitedly

“I kind of know him remember I told you about the crash well it was-“ I was cut of by someone’s deep voice behind me Macy looked shocked and frozen in deep thoughts.

“Well well if it isn’t, Mrs. I crashed your car” The familiar voice said I turned around and gave Nate daggers but once I met with his eyes my face soften and I blushed a little.

“Oh shut up Mr. My dad is the cop” I said.

Did I mention that his dad ended up being the cop? Well yeah so of course Nate was of the hook but I was most defiantly on it.

“Your just jealous cause you don’t have a dad that’s a cop” He said raising his eye brow

“I am not jealous you Daddy’s little boy” I gave him a mocking laugh

“Ouch” he put his hand over his heart

“Now that was harsh Baby girl I’m wounded I might need a smoking hot nurse to heal me in preference I would like” he stopped and glanced at Macy.

“Her, what’s your name Hun may I say your beautiful” he grabbed her hand and slightly kissed the back of it, suddenly jealous came rushing over me what the?

“I’m Macy” She said giving him a flirty smile.

“Well Macy you are one Beautiful girl” He winked at her and then looked back at me