Chapter 1 The Fall

This is my first one so please no hate

3rd person pov

Alyssa was in ballet class as her big brother louis waited for her. He loved watching her in all of her classes and drove her to almost all that she took but since touring with 1d, he hasn't gotten to see her dance in about 2 years. He was excited to see how her progress has been since she was only 11years old. Her now being 13, and him being 21 you would think that the two would never mix but they spent almost all of their free time together.

Alyssa's pov

As we Started the class at the barre, I kept glancing over at Louis who sat on the tan, carpeted stairs which allows viewers to watch the classes. He sat there with a huge grin on his face watching every move. We then started doing some jumping routines from the corner of the room and we were told to then change direction forming a large zig-zag pattern.

Louis pov

"Tombé, pas de bourrée, glissé, Saut de chat." The teacher instructed. I don't remember what that meant but as the teacher demonstrated, it came back to me. Because I use to go to almost all of lyssa's classes I just picked up a lot of the French terminology. It was Alyssa's turn to go. She was so good at jumps, but again the last time I saw her in dance was when she was only 11, so I couldn't imagine How she dances now.

3rd pov

She nailed it her first and second set but she slipped on her cloth ballet shoes when prepping For her jump.

Louis' pov

"Louis!" Alyssa screamed in terror. I bolted into the electric blue studio to my hurt sister to comfort her. She was balling her eyes out but nothing came out of her mouth. Almost like her face was frozen. I felt hurt as well just to see her in so much pain. I asked the teacher what exactly happened but she didn't exactly know herself. A small girl named Emily I think rushed up to me and explained that " when she lifted
up into her saut de chat, she slipped on her ballet shoe and she hurt her knee." I felt as if I shrunk an inch or two after hearing that. Another girl, Amelia ran with an instant ice pack for Alyssa's knee

as I talked to the teacher/ owner of the studio. The ambulance quickly arrived.