MY RECENT INTERVIEW WITH LILY

I asked her what was going on with her and Albus, and this is EXACTLY what she told me. 

"This morning, I wake up to find albus dead. I was devastated because I truly love my brother. I remembered that I have the Resurrection Stone, so I brought him back using that. When he came back, I was over joyed. We had about 6 hours of normalness. But while I was at Muggle school, some muggles attacked me. he soon after posted a status saying, "Why does everyone die or self harm". I was guilty because I self harm, and he thought I was a death eater, so I showed him my scars. He told me that he cuts too, so I went to go cut some more, because I felt it was my fault. When he found out I was cutting, he begged me to stop. I thought everyone would be happier if I left. So I packed a bag and ran into the Forbidden Forest. He said he hated me, and then found me in the forest. He told me I was a jerk and he hated me, then Gave me The Crucciatus Curse 3 times. I was able to withstand it. He wishes me dead. My friend Ty, he saved me. I told Albus that I still love him, but he still hates me. He said he hates everyone, but me and mudbloods especially. when I talked to him, he tried to get me with The Killing Curse. I dodged. Thats where we are now."