Love Isnt A Game (mindless behavior love story)

Hi,I'm CeeAnna Lesleana Martinez and I learned money can't possibly buy you love. I am from the rich side of life. My mom and dad divorced and I had too live with my dad because,my mom was "financially unstable". I had a much better life than before living in a condo in Palm Beach Garden with my dad until he died from lung cancer,he always smoked that's how I developed asthma. I then had too move back with my mom too Palm Beach Lakes. I was still kinda on the wealthy side because, I inherited everything from my dad being diseased and me being the only child. My mom and I moved back too Palm Beach Gardens in a normal sized house,that's when I found out my mom was having a baby. Everyday my mom would leave the house and me being only 13 really could take care of myself. One day when she left I was searching for scissors and I found a paper that read,

"Dear Ms.Carla Howard-Martinez,

Your results came back positive for HIV-aids. If you have anymore questions contact us at, (561)-243-3635.

Thank You. "

My mom started acting different so,I decided too do research I found many facts but, I still wasn't sure. About three months later my sister Kamarie' Janay' Howard was born and my mom died during the birth of kamarie'. Me and Kamarie' were sent too an Orphanage right off the coast of Miami. I hated it their. Kamarie' died two years later from the HIV-aids that were transmitted to her through my mom.

I was adopted at 15. I was sent too a family who had three kids already Elijah,Jasmine,and Cameron.

I was a little troubled so when I was 16 I was kicked out. That was a low blow so,I decided too move to Georgia and live with my grandmother on my dads side. JoJo or her Spanish name, Josaphina Martinez. She treated me like I was her daughter but sad for me she became too old too stay in her house in little ole' Valdosta,Georgia so,she was sent to a nursing home. She later then died there. I moved too LosAngeles so I could go too UCLA (I was accepted) to become a gonocologist.

I seemed too inherit some of my moms ways I payed boys for their love when they really didn't love me. I hated getting my heart broken but,I always loved to go back.

I had this really bad breakup with a guy named, Jaden Smith. I really loved him and all but he cheated I thought it was gonna actually work out I guess I got what I bargained for in the past.

I cried all the time. Everyday for so many reasons,that I had lost all of my loved ones from a crucial disease or just age. I never thought a divorce could do this too a girls life. I cried because I broke so many boys hearts and mostly because that one guy broke mine.

I haven't found that special someone but, I hope I will soon.

I walk into my closet of my small two bed room apartment and grab (http://www.polyvore.com/first_date_you_wanna_call/set?id=41072006) I grab my purse and I start walking down the stairs of the second floor. I dropped my keys and I bent down too grab then when I looked up I saw the most gorgeous boy with the most sincere smile. He had a blonde Mohawk that was so cute. He has on a black tank top which showed off his muscles perfectly he had on some black basketball shorts with a red stripe on the side. He also had on red and black 7's. OMGOSH he is perfect...

"Excuse Me,is this yours ?",he asked while handing me my car keys.

"yes"I say in a very flirtatious voice,while thinking well duh I was picking them up.

"oh yeah,what's your name ?"

"CeeAnna,and you"

"I'm Craig" his beautiful deep voice said. "and I like your name"

"Well Craig,Thank you.but,I have too go,number ?"

"well,do you have a phone ?"

"yes," I hand him my phone.

"thank you",he walks away but turns back around "just kidding" in a cheerful boy.

Good Sense of humor,oh yes. He hand me back my phone call at anytime. But,not when my girlfriend is home.

Girlfriend I think as I look at him with a weird look.

"I'm just kiddin' again",he laughs.

"I knew that,Craig."

"haha, bye",he walks too his door and I'm just sitting their like wow this guy..I feel mugged.