Now a Rainbows tale isn't quite as nice

THIS IS FOR ALL MY MLP (My little pony) FANS!

________________________________________________________________________

Chu's P.O.V

I didn't ask for this. I just wanted to try something new, and now I'm doomed to an eternity of murdering. My name is Chu, I am a Pegasus, My hair is light orange with dark orange streaks through it, It only falls in front of my face and does not go down my neck at all, My skin is yellow, and I hate my life.

"WALK FASTER RUNT!" A guard shouted at me

I felt like crying. It was all my fault, my sister was gone because of me and now I have to talk to her....... I shivered. The last pony that talked to her was never seen again. We all will never forget that pony's name .......Scootaloo. It was her sister. She killed her own sister............just like me. I felt tears fall down my face. It was an accident, I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.

We came to the doors to her room and the doors opened by their self. The guards backed away and bowed in fear but I stood tall, I wouldn't go down a coward.

"Come in" a voice said

I gulped and walked forward. I walked forward until the doors behind me slammed shut and left me in total darkness. The only sound was the quick beating of my own heart as I waited.

Suddenly the room was filled with light and three feet in front of me she stood with a smile on her face.  

"Welcome to hell....little whore" she said as she began to walk around me in circles

I said nothing, but I coward in fear. I was dead I had no chance at living I might as well just get it over with.

"So, you know why your here, but I don't so tell me exactly what happened" She said

"you see miss......" I began

"Call me Rainbow Dash" She interrupted

"Rainbow Dash, I was practicing magic..........."

"But your not a unicorn" She said

"I know I was born with the gift of magic even though I'm a Pegasus" I explained "but anyways I was practicing magic and" Tears started to fill my eyes "It got out of control and my little sister tried to help me but she, she....." I broke down and fell to the ground, I sobbed into my hooves.

How could this have happened?

______________________________________________________________________________

IM BEING PRODUCTIVE THIS WEEK! Anyway I hope all you rainbow factory fans enjoyed because IN THE RAINBOW FACTORY, WHERE YOU FEARS AND HORRORS COME TRUE, IN THE RAINBOW FACTORY, WHERE NOT A SINGLE SOUL GETS THROUGH! If you haven't heard that song yet GO LOOK IT UP RIGHT NOW! I hope you all enjoyed, see you later my little Troublemakers.