Chapter 13

Wow, the longest chapter so far. Thank you for everything, not in the best place with myself lately but reading all you comments is really chearing me up :). Hope you will keep doing that. And I saw some comments where about smut. You are way over your head with that, lol. That really isn't going to happen soon and I don't think I will really write it. But we will see. For now, enjoy this chapter, one last request, stop asking me to update, I will update when I can :). Dedicated to gamble16 because her reaction made me smile :).

What the fuck just happened, I thought, still sitting on the floor of the elevator. He didn’t kiss, me did he? Is he crazy? What is he trying to do? I don’t need this right now!!

 Before I could really understand what just happened, the doors opened again and I saw I was on the front floor. I was still in shock and couldn’t move, even if the only thing I wanted right now is running away as far as I could get. But I was frozen. The doors closed again, but since I didn’t pushed a button it didn’t go up. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, ready to stand up and opening the doors again. But just when I wanted to, the elevator started to move. I looked at the buttons and saw the button of the sixth floor lighting up, indicating someone up there wanted to go down. My heart started to beat fast in my chest. I didn’t want to face him, or anyone for that matter. But it already was too late.

 The door opened and Liam stood there with an unreadable look on his face. He didn’t say anything while he picked me up from the floor of the elevator and carried, yes carried, me back to Louis apartment. I wanted to fight but I knew I couldn’t stand a chance against him.

 He walked through the door, straight to the kitchen and dropped me on a chair. Zayn, Harry and even Louis where already sitting on the table. But I doubted Louis was there in free will, cause both Harry and Zayn had a hand on his shoulder. He looked down at his hands, who lay in his lap.
Liam took a seat next to me and put a hand on my shoulder, just the way Harry and Zayn had on Louis’ shoulder.

Liam looked from me to Louis and back at me, still with that unreadable expression as his face.
‘Niall’, he said, ‘Louis has something to tell you.’
I looked at Louis who tried to open his mouth, I assume to argue with Liam, but Zayn beated him.
‘Yes you are going to tell him what you told us just minutes ago!’
With that Zayn stood up and left the kitchen, but not before he gave me a reassuring smile. Liam looked at Louis with a stern look and also stood up.

 I only realized now, what they were trying to do. They wanted me and Louis to talk, but that’s not what I wanted.
‘No,’ I said. I wanted it to come out stern and harsh but it almost sounded like a whimper.
‘Ýes’, Liam said. ‘You need to hear what Louis has to say, you need to talk everything out.’
‘No,’ I said a bit harder this time. ‘I don’t want to hear anything and you can’t make me!!’

 I stood up and walked to the kitchen door. But before I could open it I felt a hand on my shoulder. It just lay there, with no pressure what so ever, so I could brushed it of if I wanted too.
‘Niall,’ I heard Harry’s deep raspy voice. ‘please, just let him explain his behavior.’
I turned around and looked in to Harry’s green eyes.
‘No Harry, I can’t’, I whispered. Once again tears started to fill my eyes.
‘I can’t let him close to me cause I know he will hurt me again. And I don’t think I can handle that.’ A tear escaped my eye and I cursed myself for letting him see me crying again.
‘Yes you can, why did you let me stop you otherwise?’ He whispered in my ear while he huged me close.
‘Please just talk to him, just hear him out. If you still never wants to see him again after, I won’t stop you, nobody would.’ He pleaded, still holding me in his hug.
I sighed and pushed him off me.
‘Okay, I will try’. I told him.
I could hear Liam sighting in relief and I could hear him telling something to Louis, but I couldn’t make out the words.
Harry walked past me and also Liam left the kitchen.