Chapter 7.

[Soo, currently, I'm having a major writer's block. Kyla caught me off guard with the last chapter. Haha, glad y'all like it. Thanks for the imput on Twitter! xoxo - Mel.]

-Kayla's POV-

I honestly didn't know what to do. Everything wasn't yet sinking in. Is this really happening?

"I feel so sorry for Olivia. .I can't possibly imagine what she's going through." Justin said, breaking the silence. I sat on the couch beside him, still speechless.

"I can." I whispered. I didn't wanna go there though.

"Let's not talk about that." Justin whispered, giving me a hug. He was right, things would just lead onto other things, and cause this entire problem to be ten times worse.

We sat quietly for a moment, I rested my head on Justin, drifting asleep. And soon enough, I was asleep.

It's good to have someone you can rely on.

-Justin's POV-

I looked down, and realized that Kayla was sleeping. Not sure if I should leave her here or bring her to bed, I finally decided on bringing her to her bed.

I carefully got up from under Kayla and scooped her up bridal style to her bed. She rolled over, grabbing one of her pillows to hold against her. I smiled.

It's definitely good to have my best friend back. Even though we got into a big fight, she's the bestest thing that's ever happened to me. 

"Yo Justin." A voice said to me. I jerked my head over and saw Jaden, standing there.

"Yeah? Look, I'm really sorry about Olivia's lost."

"It's okay, she's really upset right now though. She wants me to come to the funeral with her this saturday."

"So, that means you're gonna have to leave early?"

"Yeah, you and Kayla can stay here. I think we'll just meet you in LA, since we have the tour in two months, and by the time we come back, they're going to be only three more days left."

"Wait, Kayla isn't coming? She's Olivia's best friend though."

"They got into some fight, and now they're made at each other. So I guess Olivia doesn't want her to come. It'll only make things worse."

"No offense, that's really stupid. Olivia and Kayla have been friends forever, and she doesn't want her to come to the funeral because of one little fight?"

"Sorry, man." Jaden sighed, ending the conversation. And with that, I was alone with Kayla beside her bed. The only sound the filled the room was Kayla's light snore.

This is gonna be a long week.

-Kayla's POV- [Next Morning]

"Alright. We're leaving." Olivia sighed. She had the worst panda eyes I've ever seen on someone in my life. I felt terrible.

"I'll see you back in LA." I whispered. Olivia and I haven't talked since the other night, and to a certain point, I didn't care.

"Yeah. I'll see you then."

I gave her a small hug, and watched her leave with Jaden. They're bags we're already packed, and in the car. 

"So, now what do we do?" Justin asked, laying on the bed, tossing a ball in the air.

"I don't know. Got a whole week and a half to ourselves. Don't you have a interview later today?"

Justin shot up. "Shoot! I forgot about that. It's at five, right?"