He's back

Ten years later....

Alaine's p.o.v.

"NO." I said a lot calmer than I was on the inside.

"Alaine,please understand,his pack got killed and he needs to join a pack or he will probably get killed." My dad said pleading with me.

I scoffed."Like he cared when he left me hear to rot! That stupid bastard could fall into the pits of hell for all I care!!"

"Alaine I understand but, he is your mate maybe he has changed,maybe-"

And I cut him off."Fine he can move here but,so help me god,if I kill him It'll be on your head."

I stormed out of his his office and went to the only place I could escape.The forest. I was seething,so I punched a tree and knocked it down. I could tell my eyes were pitch black so I jumped into a tree and sat on a branch trying to organize my thoughts.

Hunter was coming back.The guy who left without so much as a note.The guy who shattered my heart. I was 15 and he was just about to change.When you change you are supposed to find your mate,but both of you had to have changed.That morning it was his sixteenth birthday and he was one of my friends so I went to his house to wish him a happy birthday.Only when I got there he was gone.He had found out I was his mate and he just left,not even a goodbye or a note.Just gone.

I spent weeks crying,the pain of rejection was horrible.But Dawson,Teagan and , of course, my twin brother Harlow were always there with me.Without them there I don't think I would have been able to get over him.

After that I trained harder and harder to get rid of my anger and me and Harlow discovered we were stronger than other wolves, especially since my dad started training us right after he found us.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice I was falling out of the tree. I started to scream bloody murder,but a pair of arms caught me just in time.

"Close call sis." Harlow said and chuckled.

"Thanks." I grumbled.

"Why so cranky?"He asked me concerned and he put me down.

"Don't you know?The asshole is coming back because his pathetic excuse for a pack got killed." I will admit that was pretty harsh,but my anger just kept building at every word.

"Damnit!....Well at least we know you can kick his ass.And if you need help just gimme a howl."

We kept on talking as we walked back to the pack house.