Epilogue

{  T h e   3 9 t h  :  E p i l o g u e  }

w    o    r    d     c    o    u    n    t     :     1621

"Honey, look!"

"I can't, honey. I'm at the climax right now. Too risky to let go."

"Honey!"

And splashes of water flew in the sky, aiming at Luhan's direction. He quickly flexed and rotated his body to cover the book he was reading, "Walking the Plexus".

"Did you see that awesome back flip I did?" Sehun asked as he sprung out of the water.

"Not funny." He complained as he slaps off droplets of water in his beach shorts.

Sehun giggled and returned to his swimming. The daylight was nice and warm, and the vibrant blues of the water glitters in Luhan's eyes.

He lands his book shut in his lap, garnering the last texts he was reading. His physical vision went delusional, and warped in to his mere imagination.

The book he read pictures something like...

A long concrete park walk, with green leaves falling at the ground during the middle of winter and spring.

The character then appears in his plaid shirt and khaki pants, with a couple of plastic bags and books he just bought fresh from the store.

The wind was mild, yet it has the power to move weak branches, while the sky was grey, yet it seemed so bright in an afternoon play.

The park was unusual, with only him present at that place in that time. The storm lately might have been the reason to silence these busy people for a while.

His feet marched in a line as he carefully avoided the leaves scrubbing on the concrete ground. He watched himself walk, with no noise but from the trees brushing and the winds harshly whistling.

The fog from afar started to draw a shadow, a figure of he knew that exists. He counted his heartbeats, and treasured his steps as he and that person walked toward to each other.

In the aspect of the other, he wondered why he was there. It was the uprise of the citizens from the calamity, but he never thought that someone would be out to buy books and old DVD's.

He smiled at the thought as he declines his judgment, and he ruffles his silky hair and smelled the scent of it.

Shampoo, a voice entered his empty mind. He nearly thought the wind whispered him that word, but he found out that his brain was responding well.

He looks back at the other, a few more steps away before a collision. As he saw his face, he wondered...

Why does he love me so much?

I believe I am the person whose job is almost nearly jobless, the person who uses the same shirt in every day of the week...

It was questionable, but it was not enough to shove out the proof. He loves him too, and he know the other feels the same... But it wasn't doubt in his mind, it was rather thoughts of how he wondered every time that the relationship he is in is absolutely ecstatic.

Luhan looked back to reality, and thought of the same question for himself. He never knew that such thing will pop out of his mind within the long years of being them together.

Why does Sehun love me so much, that he wanted me even if I forgot about our past?

"Sehun." Luhan called the other as he blankly stared at the pool water.