Part 33

"You are going to pay for that Louis." I said to him, still gripping his wrists. I don't know what I am going to do to him

In an instant, he flipped us over, hovering over me instead. He gripped my wrists above my head.

"So you are mad at me now?" I nodded, trying to keep it up.

"Fine." He said, slowly leaning in, trying to capture my lips. I turned my head, him ending up kissing my cheek.

"I'm mad, no kisses."I told him. He smirked, licking his lips.

"Fine." He said for the second time. He brought his lips to my neck, fluttering kisses, starting from under my ear. He pressed his lips gently as he went down my neck, peppering his feathery kisses.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled in my ear. Ouch. Now I feel bad. I made him apologize for a fake reason to be mad.

"Are you still mad," he smirked at me, resting his forehead on mine. I refused to speak, seeing where it would get him. He rolled his eyes before pressing his lips roughly to mine, gently biting down on my lip, causing me to hold in a moan. He smirked, noticing. He bit down harder, causing me to let out the suppressed moan.

"Louis," I whimpered under him.

"Now you talk, eh? Go get ready, love." I jumped up, running away to my room.

I noticed on my bed there was a gift box.

For you, beautiful. Xx Lou

I smiled at the beautiful clothes in the box

I smiled at the beautiful clothes in the box. I pulled them out one by one, noticing how he bought a whole thing, with accessories and stuff. None of the other boys would've thought of this. My heart warmed, thinking of Louis. Only he understands the little things like this.

I got dressed and put no makeup on because YOLO. Seriously, I couldn't care less.

I walked down the stairs to see Harry and Louis. Louis was wearing a suit, smiling at me. I hugged Harry's tall frame, as he kissed me on the cheek. Just before he let me go, he whispered in my ear." Take care of yourself, love."

That confused me. From whom? Who did I need to take care of myself from? Louis? I had an odd feeling he was referring to Louis. But why?

Harry pulled away, wiping fake tears. "Uh, I feel like a mom right now. Take care and be safe kids."

Zayn walked by, casually said as he was on his phone. "Use protection kids."

I looked at Harry, Louis was already at the car, and he just laughed with me.

"You ready love?" I nodded as he was opening the car door for me. I looked at him, memorizing his every feature: his beautiful blue eyes shined, a slight green just appearing. His cute nose, his pink lips. How the hell did I get stuck with One Direction? These beautiful gods will ruin me.

And as I looked outside, I noticed Niall walking out, maybe for a walk. He must've noticed my stare, because he turned around to look at me. His eyes weren't the beautiful ocean blue, they were grey almost. He looked at me, and his eyes were almost red, a slight puff around his eyes. Was he crying?

  Was he crying?

➖➖➖➖➖

"Alright, we are here. But. You need to wear this blindfold." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are so cliché, Louis."

He pouted, looking at me. "Please."

"Fine." I sighed as he eagerly wrapped the bandana around my eyes. He kept a hand on my waist, the other on my shoulder. It wasn't easy, considering branches kept whacking me in the face.

"Ok, we're here." I pulled off the bandana, gasping at the beautiful scene. Circle paper lanterns were everywhere, and in the middle was a desk and chairs.

 Circle paper lanterns were everywhere, and in the middle was a desk and chairs

"Louis," I breathed, looking at him. He was smiling, eyes light up.

"You like it?" I nodded.

"I've dreamed of the perfect date, and this was what I imagined."

"I'm glad you like it love." Louis kissed the spot below my ear as he escorted me to my seat, pulling it out for me.

I sat as I looked at the food he made. I giggle as I saw Domino's Pizza in the plates.

"What," he said widening his eyes," I can't cook, and pizza is fun to eat, so there."

I reached across the table, putting my hand on top of Louis's.

"It's perfect, Louis. It's a funny story to tell, definitely."

➖➖➖➖➖

"That was fun." I giggled with Louis as our hands were intertwined, walking out of the car, into the elevator. I looked at the elevator door, not noticing Louis's burning gaze at me.

In a flash, Louis slammed me against the side of the elevator, pressing his lips against mind. I ran my hand through his beautiful hair, my other hand cupping his face. He ran his tongue against my bottom lip, begging for entrance. He opened his eyes momentarily as I did, and I winked at him before refusing to give him access. He groaned, closing his eyes back before pushing me even further against the wall.

I don't know if it was the cold from the wall, or the heat from Louis's body, but I gave in, letting him in. He excitedly moved his tongue around, easily gaining dominance. I smirked, noticing the boner in his pants.

Just then, the elevator tinged opening, leaving me a deer in headlights as I saw an old lady look at us with disgust. Louis put his hands in his pockets, smirking as he put his hand on my lower back, guiding me out of the elevator to our room.

He quickly put the key in the door, swinging it open. Thankfully no one was in, and we continued where we left off in the elevator. He pushed me against the door, smirking as he pinned both hands above my head. He looked at me with lust, not doing anything, just looking at me, studying me.

"You want to do this Alex?"

"More than I've ever wanted to."

Isn't this the craziest thing? Losing your virginity to Louis William Tomlinson.