The Debut and the Talk of Never Falling in Love

*You guys have every right to hate me, I'm so sorry.*

“Have you talked to him?” Leslie asked as she laid down next to Riley

“Have you talked to him?” Leslie asked as she laid down next to Riley. Riley sighed.

“No, I keep trying to call him, but he rejects my calls.”

Leslie sighed, softly, “Welcome to the club.”

“Well you did bust his lip…” Riley muttered, looking up at the ceiling.

“He called me a bitch, I definitely had the right to fucking punch him.” Leslie pointed out, “I miss talking shit about Roman with him though. Dean may be a jerk, but he's so adorable when he wants to be.”

Riley laughed, softly, “Only you would want to forgive him for calling you a bitch, just so you could talk shit to him.”

“Do you think he's going to show up on Wednesday?” Leslie asked.

Riley sighed, she was debuting on Wednesday, only two days away. Dean was suppose to be taking the first flight to Florida immediately after raw tonight, but she wasn't so sure if he was actually going to. She knew her dad was really mad at Dean, but she also knew how Dean was. Dean would probably show up to the show just to piss off her dad more.

Although it felt more natural training with her dad, she actually liked the little attitude that Dean put into training. She loved when he got upset because it just brought out a different side of her during training. Dean had his doubts, which made her try ten times harder, just to prove him wrong. She was hoping that he would get in touch with her, so he could help her out with some last minute things as soon as he got in on Wednesday.

“I have no clue, but I need to have one more training session with him before my match.” Riley said, reaching for her phone. She was hoping that he would answer her messages at least because she needed to know if he was going to make it. She had high hopes in him making it because he promised he would be there for the big day. She had been working so hard for this day and she wouldn't have gotten this far without Dean.

“Dad doesn't know how to put his foot down with me, which is why he didn't take the offer to train me and ended up telling the performance center to assign me one.” Riley added, “Dean may be an asshole, but that's the kind of trainer that I need.”

Riley looked down at her phone when she felt it vibrate.

To: Riley
You should really stop calling me. We wouldn't want Papa Punk coming after me, would we?

“Is that him?” Leslie asked.

“I want to ask him if he's coming, but I'm scared that he'll tell me he won't because of what happened with dad.” Riley told her.

“He better show up, he promised he would be there for your big day.” Leslie said, “He made a commitment and he better not break it because of dad.”