Her Bad Boy Romeo.

Her Bad Boy Romeo.

I heaved in a big sigh while I fell back onto my bed and stared up at the white ceiling in front of me. I could hear my brother Jackson, and his friends mucking about and having a joke downstairs below me.

I was locked up in my room, again. Just as Jackson had told me whenever his friends would come over. I would always wait until they would leave and then make my way downstairs.

I looked up at the cuckoo clock hanging from my wall across from me and frowned when the numbers read 10 o'clock. I groaned loudly and fell back onto my bed again.

I was hungry and I'll be damned if I would starve any longer.

I got up from my bed and pulled on my fluffy rabbit slippers over my feet and hesitantly opened my bedroom door. My tummy was growling, needing food. I had never gone down when Jackson's friends were over. They weren't really the most...friendliest of people in the world but I didn't care anymore, the stomach wants what it wants!

As I descended down the stairs I could hear an argument going on and I slowed down, arguments almost always turned into fights and fights with my brothers friends weren't just punches thrown here or there.

It was brutal.

When I was at the bottom of the stairs, I stilled. There were two guys that held each other roughly by the collar and were throwing a bunch of threats and insults at one another. Any one of them ready to fight.

Jackson sat on the couch, slumped back not even paying attention to what was going on right in front of him.

Then he began to massage the side of his head with his fingers, seeming to get annoyed. He groaned and quickly got up from the couch, but that's not what had me stepping back.

He held a gun in his hand, pointing it towards the two guys.

"You guys better shut the fuck up before I blow your brains out!" He yelled out with clear warning in his eyes.

Both guys nodded their heads, still glaring and then sat down onto the couches without complaint.

I hated that ugly thing he was holding in his hand that he so preciously named his baby.

Jackson put the gun back in the waist of his paints and was just about to sit back down when he caught sight of me.

Oh shit...

"Gabriella!" He yelled making all eyes in the room turn towards me.

Gabriella, oh god he used my full name!

I gulped while looking at his friends, instantly feeling intimidated by their big muscled bodies, their tattoos, piercings and the same leather jacket that they all wore. "I was hun—"

"What the hell are you wearing?!" He growled between his teeth seeming even more outraged.

I looked down at my attire, I was wearing a white tank top and pyjama shorts that which mind you, went only mid thigh. Quickly a bigger blush formed on my cheeks knowing that I was getting told of infront of his friends.

"Upstairs now!" He yelled clear outrage in his voice and I didn't hesitate to get my startled self to run up the stairs as fast as I could.

I walked into my room and slammed my door close as I could feel the heat of my cheeks radiating of in waves as tears brimmed my eyes and groaned in frustration, I always cried when I was angry!

He always acted like he was my dad! He overreacts over everything! Stupid brother with his stupid friends, stupid gun and his stupid gang.

'The Big Bad Jokers'