Part Two: The Backwards Christmas.

Continued;

We all screamed, and pushed on the door. The door flew open as the hinges tore off the door jam. We ran down the hall, I looked behind me to see the scary Frankian freak stumbling after us. The ghost dog joined him as we ran threw the corridor. William, being the fastest and the closest to the exit managed to open the door to let us all run threw as he followed behind us. We all gathered on the opposite side of the road, panting, staring at the door way of the haunted house. Seeing the jaggedly sharp teeth glimmer in the full moonlight and his rabid, pet guard dog growl beside him. We watched as the door slowly creeped shut in front of him.

The door slammed shut, and we all ran to Roxanne's house. We all huddled in the living room, swearing an oath not to tell a soul about what we saw. When we all calmed down, we all slept the night in the living room, watching horror movies and eating our candy. Never forgetting what we saw that night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Christmas. Well, all most and my best friends Wendy-Anne, Roxanne and Dianne are all coming over for it.

“Today is the last day of school before Christmas vacation!” Dianne said, excitedly, almost jumping out of her desk chair.

“Dianne! Class is starting!” Our teacher said, giving her a scolding look.

“Oh! Sorry.” Dianne apologised, looking down at her scribbler as the school bell rang for class to start.

 At lunch time we grabbed our crazy carpets and ran for the hills that ran down from the soccer feild. We had lots of fun sliding down the snow covered hill, all lunch hour.

As the school bell rang, well all finished coming down the hill and ran towards the school doors. “That was fun!” I said, as we headed back to class. I opened the door to let all my classmates threw. Classes were not as much fun. Sooner then you knew it, the school bell rang. 

“It’s time to go home already!” I said as I packed up my things, leaving the class to go in the hallway with Wendy-Anne. We put our jackets on and packed our backpacks. Dianne eventually joined us, then we all boarded my bus.

When we arrived at home I asked my mother, who was in the kitchen making something that smelled really good, “Whats for supper?”

She said, “Spaghetti.” 

After we were finished eating supper, the four of us all sat around in the living room and watched some Chirstmas shows on TV then went to bed. I dreamed that I would have lots of presents, lots of candy and a big supper fit for the royals this Christmas. When we woke up, I went straight for breakfast. Mom told me that Roxanne had called and said I should call her back.

“555-2245.” “Ring!” “Ring!” “Ring!”

“Hi! can I talk to Roxanne please.” I asked as her father picked up the phone

“Yes! Roxs, phone!”

“Hello. Julie, Christmas is on the way. I can’t wait!” said Roxanne.

“I can’t wait either. You guys are all coming over!”

“Ya, ya, ya. I know.” Roxanne said. “When is Christmas anyway?”

“December 25th.” I answered.

The next few days flew by. On Christmas eve we were all allowed to open up one present each, that was ours and was already under the tree. I opened mine. It was a dog plush toy that squeaked and it had dog treats in it too. Ron opened his. It was a nightie with girls deodorant and lipstick. (I don’t imagine that he will wear that stuff.) Maxie opened hers (Maxie is my dog), she got hot wheels dinky cars and a man’s deodorant with boys underwear. She really enjoyed the underwear. The girls really injoyed the little mix up and opened up there own gifts. Fortunately there gifts didn't get mixed up.

After a few laughs and giggles,. We went outside for a while and built snowmen and snowforts. Also ganging up on Ron and attacking him with snowballs but he ruined our fort. Then came in for a hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was good but the best thing of all was that I was spending it with my friends and family.