Chapter 26:

A/N: HEY GUYS I REALIZED I LEFT LOUIS OUT ON THE CHAPTER WITH THE OTHER 1D BOYS :( I WILL GET LOUIS IN THIS SOMEHOW DON'T WORRY!

SARAHS' POV

Tomorrow is my date with Ashton. I am still not completely sure this is the right thing to do but I am going to do this and get over Harry. I bet Harry is already over me. Hopefully Ashton wont cheat on me like Harry did.

"Hey Sarah?" Niall asked walking into my house. How the heck did he get in?!

"Niall?" I asked kind of scared how he go in.

"Yup?" He asked.

"How did you get into my house?" I asked Niall who was currently walking into my kitchen.

"I took your spare key that you gave to Harry." Honestly, that did not make me any less creeped out.

"Okay...." I said skeptically. "And...why are you here?' I asked confused.

"I was hungry." Typical Niall.

"What about your food?"

"We do not have any."

"Why did you not go to the store."

"Too lazy!"

"Well, I am going to need to go shopping now after you leave."

"Okay." He asked not seeming to care. I looked at him. "What?!" He said his mouth full of chips.

"First of all ew second of all your coming with me..." He pouted.

"Really?"

"Yes, you eat my food now you buy me some more." I laughed. "Get some manners. "He shook his head.

"Screw manners I am hungry." I laughed. When is he ever going to change?? Wait, scratch that I do not want Niall to change, I love him the way he is. Cue the aw's.

"Let's go were going to get food!" I demanded.

"Really now?! I thought you were joking!"

"Hell to the nuh! We are going now bro!" He groaned. I put on my shoes and coat and we went out to the car. Okay you caught me maybe I had to drag him out of the house! He would not go otherwise, do not judge me!

We get to the supermarket and Niall was in heaven.

"Food here and food there it is like a dream come true!" Niall yelled happily.

"Have you never been to the supermarket before?" I asked him in disbelieve. 

"I have but I never really appreciated its beauty!" I burst out into laughter.

"Oh gosh I love you Niall." He smiled cheekily. "Okay let's see what we need. No, Niall we do not need those!" I yelled at Niall who was currently trying to take all the sweets off the shelves.

"Just a few. Please." He made a puppy dog face. He is lucky that he is cute.

"Fine! But not a lot!"

"Yay thank you! I love you SareBear!"

"Is that your new nickname for me?" I laughed he nodded.

"Yes! And it is genius!"

"Whatever you say Niall, whatever you say..." I trailed off. "Back to shopping!"

Me and Niall continued picking different foods that we need, and did not need (ehem Niall), off the shelves.

"All done?" I asked Niall.

"Wait, one second!" Niall yelled. I was a bit startled by his yelling it took me by surprise.

"Gosh Niall." He laughed.

"WE FORGOT TO GET ICE CREAM!" Niall said in horror like it was the end of the world.

"How dare we?!" I gasped.

"I know right?! I laughed he is crazy!

"Niall your crazy! Absolutely nuts!"

A/N: I MADE NIALL SOO CUTE DIDN'T I? POOR SARAH SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT ASHTON HAS IN STORE FOR HER :(

BTW, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN HARRY'S POV :) GET EXCITED!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST!

LOTS OF LOVE,

KAYLA<3