Chapter 4.

As the water ran down my body , I could hear Kayla and Justin laughing.But i knew things would never...Ever be the same again.I started too cry.

But you couldnt tell because the tears fell right into the warm water.I shut off the shower and got out.Dammit , I forgot sweatpants.

I opened the door and i walked out in a towel.I walked into the living room part of the room and there sat Justin,Kayla and ... Jaden."Uh hi" I said while digging threw my bag.

"Hiiiiiii" Kayla said in happily tone.I just looked at jaden and rolled my eyes.I stomped off and went too change in the bathroom.

"Jaden ,She'll forgive you" Justin said and with that i opened the door and walked out there.

"No...Jaden.I will never ever forgive you.Um we dated for 5 months and you just go and cheat on me." I bluttered out.He walked closer too me , But i backed away.He reached for my hand."Dont touch me..You touch that slutty blonde.NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN.Just forget about me...Dont love me anymore.Go love fake blonde...You seem too enjoy her more" I stuttered and ran out of the room.

I had no clue where i was gonna run too but i had too get away from Jaden.I ran into the pool area..No one was there.I sat down on a chair and just looked at the bueatifulness.It was outside , BTW.It was bueatiful out.

"Olivia" I heard a deep voice call my name.I turned around and saw Jaden standing there in basketball shorts and a black tee.He sat on the chair by me.

"What Jaden" I sighed

"Im sorry...I really am"

"Whatever Jaden.I love you and everything but your lips touch her and probably your tounge.Thats fucking gross"

"I know.Just please forgive me...I was stupid.I love you Olivia...I really do" Jaden said.

"No Jaden...We're breaking up.I love you and always will" I said and kissed his cheak and walked away.My heart broke into about a million pieces.I opened the door too the room and fell onto the bed and bawled my eyes out.Justin and Kayla walked over too me.

I layed my head on the pillow and Kayla layed by me.My makeup stained the white blanket.The door opened slowly and in walked Jaden.I looked at him and just rolled my eyes.He just continued too walk into the room.