3

Tierra

9:20pm

We were riding in silence for about 15 minutes. I can't believe Rashad just proposed to me! I'm bout to post my ring on IG ; #Engaged 😜

" You remember when we first met ?" He asked me , focused on the road ahead.

" How could I forget ?" I said , letting my mind take a trip down memory lane...

               • Flashback  •

Me & Keiana was walking through the mall tryna find something to wear to the all white party.

" Ohhhhhh come on TiTi lets go in Cotton On . They got this dress I want" Keke said pulling me in the direction of the store. She ain't even give me time to say no.

As we were walking this dude bumped right into me, almost knocking me down. He was so busy in his phone I guess he didn't see me.

" My bad ma , You alright ? " he said looking me up & down licking his lips.

" Yea I'm fine, pay attention next time ! " I mugged him as he kept staring

" Fine is an understatement , gorgeous is more like it. My name Rashad but one day it's gone be bae to you one day "

This boy thought he was slick tryna  use that whack pick up line. It was cute though I must admit 😊

" Well , RASHAD 😑 ! My name Tierra & this my bestfriend Keiana. But anyway , you ain't slick. And you need a touch up on your lines homeboy " I said as I folded my arms across my chest & cocked my head to the side.

" Ahhh , you a lil feisty one . I like that 💯 you gone let me get your number so I can take you out later? "

" I guess , Where yo phone ? "

         • Flashback Over •

That day changed my life forever. I don't know where I would be right now if I would've turned him down. That was almost 2 years ago, my 18th birthday- our anniversary coming up October 21st I will be 20 & we will have been together for 2 years. It hasn't been all peaches & cream but what relationship is perfect? I'm riding til the wheels fall off , then I'm riding on the rim 💪🏾

10:45pm

We pulled up to a secluded area that had a trail. It was dark- he cut off the car and got out , coming around to open my door. He held out his hand for mine and helped me out.

" Come on baby, I got a surprise for you " He said still holding my hand leading the way to the trail.

We walked for about 5 minutes talking about any and everything that came to mind.

" Turn around " he demanded and I followed his direction.

He placed a blindfold over my eyes and grabbed my hand again, leading me the rest of the way down the trail.

I could hear the water crashing against the rock. I could smell the salt water & I could feel the sand getting into my sandals.

He slowly took the blindfold off and the sight before me was breath taking.

There was a cabana made out of bamboo with sheer fabric hanging from it , a large blanket spread out under the cabana with big pillows on top. He had a bottle of champagne sitting in ice along with two glasses on a mini table. All of it was lit up by lanterns placed carefully around the set up.

" This is amazing babe ! How did you manage to do all this ?"

" When you love someone you'll make time to please them. Mentally, physically, spiritually & emotionally " he said holding me from behind while his chin rested in the crook of my neck.

We walked over to the cabana & sat down on the blanket. He popped open the champagne & proceeded to pour us each a glass.

We toasted to our future together. Til death do us part !

Rashad got up and held out his hand for me to take. I placed my hand in his & he pulled me up. We started walking the shore line hand in hand, letting the water cascade over our feet.

" I want to know everything you haven't told me yet. Secrets, unshared goals , memories you haven't shared with anyone else. I wana get to know the rest of you "

All I could do was look at him and smile, he was laying it on thick-- But my smile quickly turned into a frown when I thought about what he said. One thing stuck out the most. . . My secrets 😣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yassssss Y'all See Shad Showing OUT For his Lady 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

What is Tierra hiding?
What Secrets Does She have ?

Y'all Ready For The next chapter ?

Vote ❤️ Comment 👄
- Juu 💋